Geelong Bank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Geelong Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Geelong Bank home loans
Compare Geelong Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Geelong Bank lender profile
- Geelong Bank is a customer-owned bank based in Geelong, Victoria. Membership is $10 and this entitles you to vote in the bank's annual general meeting.
- Home loans through Geelong Bank are only offered to customers purchasing in and around Geelong.
- The bank also offers car and personal loans, saving accounts, insurance and term deposits.
How do I apply for a Geelong Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Geelong Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Geelong Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with this bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
Find out more about AdvancePay, the Commonwealth Bank's new "pay on demand" platform accessible to creditworthy CommBank customers.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Finder’s RBA cash rate survey: 89% of experts support axing stamp duty nationally
An annual land tax should replace the one-off financial sledgehammer of stamp duty on property purchases, say experts. All experts (40/40) participating in Finder's RBA cash rate survey are predicting a cash rate hold this December.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert