Geelong Bank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Geelong Bank.
Compare Geelong Bank home loans
Compare Geelong Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Geelong Bank lender profile
- Geelong Bank is a customer-owned bank based in Geelong, Victoria. Membership is $10 and this entitles you to vote in the bank's annual general meeting.
- Home loans through Geelong Bank are only offered to customers purchasing in and around Geelong.
- The bank also offers car and personal loans, saving accounts, insurance and term deposits.
How do I apply for a Geelong Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Geelong Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Geelong Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with this bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Eligible refinancers can receive a cashback of $2,000 or more.
Ask an Expert