Get a home loan even if you don't fit the strict lending policies of a bank or credit union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Freedom Loans and their services.
Freedom Loans home loans
Freedom Loans helps new borrowers and refinancers with bad credit find home loans. These borrowers often have difficulty getting approved for regular home loans.
Freedom Loans lender profile
- Freedom Loans is a small Australia broker based in Melbourne, Victoria. The company started in 2003.
- The company specialises in finding home loans for bad credit borrowers. This includes borrowers refinancing existing home loans.
- Freedom Loans can also help borrowers who need low doc loans and debt consolidation.
How do I apply for a Freedom Loans mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan through Freedom Loans you should contact the lender directly.
Freedom Loan has their own application process before they help you find suitable loans. Freedom Loans may ask for more information, but you should meet at least the following criteria:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Freedom Loans you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Here’s a breakdown of exactly what foreclosure means.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Show me the money: 1 in 4 Aussies would prefer a cashback loan
Low interest rates may not be enough to attract new mortgage customers, but cash could sweeten the deal, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: Record refinancing to continue, house prices to jump
Australian property prices are tipped to bounce back in 2021, with weak population growth no match for low interest rates and a limited housing supply, according to Finder.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert