We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Freedom Loans and their services.
Freedom Loans home loans
Freedom Loans helps new borrowers and refinancers with bad credit find home loans. These borrowers often have difficulty getting approved for regular home loans.
Freedom Loans lender profile
- Freedom Loans is a small Australia broker based in Melbourne, Victoria. The company started in 2003.
- The company specialises in finding home loans for bad credit borrowers. This includes borrowers refinancing existing home loans.
- Freedom Loans can also help borrowers who need low doc loans and debt consolidation.
How do I apply for a Freedom Loans mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan through Freedom Loans you should contact the lender directly.
Freedom Loan has their own application process before they help you find suitable loans. Freedom Loans may ask for more information, but you should meet at least the following criteria:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Freedom Loans you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
First home buyer’s e-course Module 2: Get your free money
As a first home buyer, what grants, incentives and discounts are available to you? How much can you save – and how do you get your free money?
CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Australian Unity Variable Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s Variable Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
AFCA approves $240m in refunds and penalties: Could you be due compensation?
New data reveals AFCA received a whopping 70,000 complaints in the last year generating millions of dollars worth of refunds to Aussies.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
How your postcode could derail your home ownership dreams
The last 12 months have seen thousands of first home buyers getting into the property market – but some are running into a common yet unexpected hurdle.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert