Get a home loan even if you don't fit the strict lending policies of a bank or credit union.
On this page you can find information about Freedom Loans and their services.
Freedom Loans home loans
Freedom Loans helps new borrowers and refinancers with bad credit find home loans. These borrowers often have difficulty getting approved for regular home loans.
Freedom Loans lender profile
- Freedom Loans is a small Australia broker based in Melbourne, Victoria. The company started in 2003.
- The company specialises in finding home loans for bad credit borrowers. This includes borrowers refinancing existing home loans.
- Freedom Loans can also help borrowers who need low doc loans and debt consolidation.
How do I apply for a Freedom Loans mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan through Freedom Loans you should contact the lender directly.
Freedom Loan has their own application process before they help you find suitable loans. Freedom Loans may ask for more information, but you should meet at least the following criteria:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Freedom Loans you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert