Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loans
Compare home loan rates from Firefighters Credit Co-operative.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loans.
Compare Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loans
Compare Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Firefighters Credit Co-operative lender profile
- The Firefighters Credit Co-operative in Victoria was established in 1976 to assist local firefighters facing financial difficulties. Starting off by offering small loans to firefighters, the credit union now works with all types of firefighting brigades and their families and friends.
- Formerly Firefighters Credit Union, the lender is now named Firefighters Credit Co-operative.
- Firefighters Credit Co-operative offers its members term deposits, bank accounts, car loans, personal loans and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Firefighters Credit Co-operative mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Firefighters Credit Co-operative, please contact the lender directly.
Each Firefighters Credit Co-operative product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Firefighters Credit Co-operative you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Division 7A Loan Agreement templates (Australia)
Save yourself tax dollars with a Division 7A loan agreement.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert