Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loans
Compare home loan rates from Firefighters Credit Co-operative.
On this page you can find information about Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loans.
Compare Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loans
Compare Firefighters Credit Co-operative home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Firefighters Credit Co-operative lender profile
- The Firefighters Credit Co-operative in Victoria was established in 1976 to assist local firefighters facing financial difficulties. Starting off by offering small loans to firefighters, the credit union now works with all types of firefighting brigades and their families and friends.
- Formerly Firefighters Credit Union, the lender is now named Firefighters Credit Co-operative.
- Firefighters Credit Co-operative offers its members term deposits, bank accounts, car loans, personal loans and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Firefighters Credit Co-operative mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Firefighters Credit Co-operative, please contact the lender directly.
Each Firefighters Credit Co-operative product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Firefighters Credit Co-operative you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount offer for Owner Occupiers, P&I Borrowing over $200,000 (*now 2.84%, drops to 2.59% on 3 April)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
A competitive interest rate home loan with interest only options. Interest rate 2.79% p.a.
comp rate of 2.81% p.a.
Ask an Expert