eMoney Home Loans
eMoney offers competitive home loans with a range of features that can suit your needs.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive emoney rates for...
- Home buyers. The emoney Enhance Variable Home Loan - (Owner Occupier) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The emoney Enhance Investment Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year <= 90% LVR (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare emoney home loans
Compare emoney home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
emoney lender profile
- emoney is an Australian-owned, online lender and offers a range of different home loans. They're able to offer you such low fees because loans are not brokered through intermediaries, or brokers. Rather, you deal direct and as a result the borrower saves.
- emoney is a non-bank lender with access to wholesale funding sources. emoney holds an Australian Credit Licence.
- This lender also offers mortgage products to lenders with bad credit.
How do I apply for a emoney mortgage?
Each emoney product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with emoney you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Email marketing software
We've compared email marketing providers to help you find five great options for your business.
Podcast: Career planning in the time of coronavirus
How to turn a career crisis into a career opportunity, even during coronavirus.
Podcast: How to plan a realistic wedding budget
Don't say "I do" to debt: Tips and tricks to create a wedding budget, cut back costs and avoid debt for your big day.
How do we pick the top money transfer services?
Our top picks are our selection of the best money transfer services, based on our extensive research and market experience. Here's how we choose them.
Do you have what it takes to be a property developer?
As we head into a recession, property expert Rich Harvey takes us through the risks and opportunities for property development in Australia.
Podcast: Can you really make money from a side hustle?
Are side hustles hype or a way of making extra cash fast? We talk to four people making their side hustles a success.
PlayStation 5: Australian price, release date, specs, games and news
Sony's next-generation PlayStation console is coming to Australia; here are all the details.
Podcast: Tax time tips for EOFY 2020
Finder experts explain how to claim home office expenses on your 2020 tax return, tips for new investors and how to get the most out of the EOFY sales in 2020.
5 questions property investors need to ask now
Property expert Rich Harvey takes us through five key factors that investors need to consider before buying or selling in the current market.
How do we rank share trading platforms?
Online broker fees and features can be complicated, this is how we've compared them.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert