eMoney Home Loans
eMoney offers competitive home loans with a range of features that can suit your needs.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive emoney rates for...
- Home buyers. The emoney Enhance Variable Home Loan - (Owner Occupier) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The emoney Enhance Investment Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year has a 2.66% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare emoney home loans
Compare emoney home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
emoney lender profile
- emoney is an Australian-owned, online lender and offers a range of different home loans. They're able to offer you such low fees because loans are not brokered through intermediaries, or brokers. Rather, you deal direct and as a result the borrower saves.
- emoney is a non-bank lender with access to wholesale funding sources. emoney holds an Australian Credit Licence.
- This lender also offers mortgage products to lenders with bad credit.
How do I apply for a emoney mortgage?
Each emoney product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with emoney you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
The American Express Business Card
The American Express Business Card offers reliable service, a wide range of benefits, additional features, and competitive fees.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert