We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
emoney lender profile
- emoney is an Australian-owned, online lender and offers a range of different home loans. They're able to offer you such low fees because loans are not brokered through intermediaries, or brokers. Rather, you deal direct and as a result the borrower saves.
- emoney is a non-bank lender with access to wholesale funding sources. emoney holds an Australian Credit Licence.
- This lender also offers mortgage products to lenders with bad credit.
How do I apply for a emoney mortgage?
Each emoney product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with emoney you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Best pop-up tents in Australia
If you’re searching for a pop-up tent, we can help you find the perfect option for your needs.
Finder recommendations are selected by our expert team of reviewers and writers to acknowledge marketing-leading products. The Finder recommended badge is free to use and is a strong visual cue for consumers as a stamp of approval.
Square vs Shopify
We compare two of the leading merchant services on the market: Square and Shopify.
Feedback & Complaints
How to get in touch with Finder to give feedback or to make a formal complaint.
How do we pick the top money transfer services?
Our top picks are our selection of the best money transfer services, based on our extensive research and market experience. Here's how we choose them.
Podcast: Can you really make money from a side hustle?
Are side hustles hype or a way of making extra cash fast? We talk to four people making their side hustles a success.
PlayStation 5 Guide: Best games, accessories, specs, price, features and news
Sony's next-generation PlayStation console is coming to Australia; here are all the details.
7 ways to support your mental health during lockdown
Workplace mental health expert Margo Lydon talks us through 7 ways we can look after ourselves and others during the coronavirus lockdown.
Best computer monitors in Australia
We’ve gathered together our pick of the best computer monitors for your home office and gaming needs.
Podcast: How will the coronavirus pandemic affect our finances?
A straight-chat conversation about how the coronavirus lockdowns will impact the economy and our personal finances.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert