On this page you can find information about emoney home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive emoney rates for...
Compare emoney home loans
Compare emoney home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated April 4th, 2020
emoney lender profile
- emoney is an Australian-owned, online lender and offers a range of different home loans. They're able to offer you such low fees because loans are not brokered through intermediaries, or brokers. Rather, you deal direct and as a result the borrower saves.
- emoney is a non-bank lender with access to wholesale funding sources. emoney holds an Australian Credit Licence.
- This lender also offers mortgage products to lenders with bad credit.
How do I apply for a emoney mortgage?
Each emoney product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with emoney you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?