Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Crown Money Management and its home loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Crown Money Management lender profile
- Crown Money Management was established in 2004 and is a division of Crown Lending.
- Crown offers its customers a money coach to help them get more out of their finances.
- Crown Money Management offers a range of home loan products including debt consolidation loans and loans for first home buyers and investors. It also offers a reducer home loan that offers discounted rates for borrowers who have both an investment and home loan.
How do I apply for a Crown Money Management mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Crown Money Management, please contact the lender directly.
Each Crown Money Management product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Crown Money Management you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Super low 1.59% home loan rate – but what’s the catch?
Greater Bank has dropped some of their fixed rate home loans to just 1.59%. Find out if you're eligible to save thousands on your mortgage.
I’m a home loans expert, so why am I getting ripped off?
I'm not alone - 82% of Australian homeowners feel "ripped off". Here's how I saved thousands.
Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Variable Home Loan
Discover the features and benefits of Australian Unity’s Wealth Builder Investor Package variable rate home loan.
Salt and Lime Debt Consolidation Loan
Looking to consolidate your debt? Salt and Lime offers fee-free loans, same-day funding, and the ability to earn discounts on your interest over the life of the loan. Apply today.
G&C Mutual Bank Retirees Access Home Loan
Read our review of G&C Mutual Bank’s Retirees Access home loan to learn more about this reverse mortgage.
RBA cash rate hold: Why Aussies are refinancing in record numbers
As the low home loan rate environment endures, Australian borrowers refinanced $17.2 billion in 1 month.
G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
Lowest home loan rates
Learn how to look for the cheapest home loans and how to pick them out from a broad selection on offer.
First Home Buyer’s e-course Module 7: Make an offer
You’ve done the research and found a property. So how do you make an offer, have it accepted and actually become a first home buyer?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert