Get out of debt and own your home sooner with a home loan from Crown Money Management.
Crown Money Management is a debt and money management specialist. With locations in Melbourne and Perth, Crown was founded in 2004 and has helped thousands of Australians buy their own homes. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors and a wide range of other types of borrowers.
Who is Crown Money Management and what do they do?
A division of Crown Lending Pty Ltd, Crown Money Management aims to teach customers how they can use their mortgage as a complete solution to manage their wealth and savings. It offers loans for everyone from first home buyers to those looking to consolidate debt.
The boutique home loan lender does not charge any ongoing monthly service fees on its loans, and offers flexible features such as offset accounts and free redraws to help you get more out of your loan. Extra payments without penalty are allowed so that you can pay your debt off sooner.
As Crown is a money management specialist, customers can also take advantage of weekly personalised advice from their private Crown Money Management coach.
Compare Home Loans
Home loans offered by Crown Money Management
Crown Money Management offers home loans and financing solutions to meet the unique needs of a wide variety of borrowers, including:
- First home buyers. Find an affordable loan to break into the property market.
- Next home buyers. Loans with flexible features to help you upgrade to a new home.
- Property investors. Find a loan to help you build an investment property portfolio and generate wealth.
- Debt consolidation. Crown specialises in helping customers consolidate all their debts into one easy repayment.
Pros and cons of Crown Money Management Home Loans
- Personal Money Coach. Crown Money Management customers receive ongoing personalised advice from a private money coach to help them manage their wealth more effectively.
- Lending options. Whether you’re a first home buyer, a property investor or simply looking to consolidate debt, Crown Money Management has suitable borrowing solutions.
- Flexible features. From offset accounts and extra repayment ability to no monthly fees, Crown Money Management offers loans with a range of flexible features to help you pay down your debt sooner.
- Limited information. There is limited information available on the Crown Money Management website about the specific loans it offers.
How to apply for Crown Money Management home loans
If you’d like to apply for a Crown Money Management product, click on one of the secure links provided on this page. You will be securely redirected to the Crown Money Management website where you can read more about the lender’s services, and get in touch to discuss your borrowing needs.
Once you’ve provided your name, contact information and the purpose your loan will be used for, Crown Money Management can help tailor a financial solution to suit your needs.
Documents needed to apply for a Crown Money Management Home Loan
If you choose to apply for a home loan with Crown Money Management, you’ll need to supply a range of personal details, including:
- Your full name. The full names of any loan applicants are required.
- Your contact details. Include your phone number, email address and current residential address.
- Proof of ID. A passport or driver’s licence is an acceptable form of photo ID.
Next, you’ll need to provide details of the property you plan on purchasing, including:
- Address. The lender will need to know where the property is and who owns it.
- The purchase price. The lender will need to see the contract of sale to determine how much you are paying for the property and how much you need to borrow.
- Other details. If you’re looking to refinance an existing loan or consolidate other debts, you’ll need to provide full details of your loan or debts to Crown Money Management.
Finally, Crown Money Management will need details of your:
- Income and employment. Provide recent payslips and tax statements as evidence of your income and employment status.
- Assets. Owning assets such as savings, shares and real estate can improve your borrowing power.
- Liabilities. Provide details of any outstanding debts you have.
If you’re looking for a competitive home loan, consider the wealth management solutions available from Crown Money Management. Ensure that you compare home loans offered by Crown Money Management along with other home loan providers to make an informed decision.