Citibank Home Loans
Compare Citibank home loan rates for January 2021.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Citibank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Citibank Mortgage Plus Fixed Rate - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Citibank Mortgage Plus Fixed Rate - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Citibank Home Loans
Compare Citibank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Citibank lender profile
- Citibank has a large range of products not only for those trying to buy a home or investment property. They also provide a large range of everyday banking, personal loans, business accounts, insurance products and investment products.
- Citibank has a strong domestic and international presence with branches and ATMs scattered all over Australia and the globe, and it's difficult to be in location where you can't get access to your accounts. A simple online presence and mobile app, as well as phone banking means Citibank offers the full range of accessibility.
How do I apply for an Citibank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Citibank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Citibank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Citibank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Citibank Mortgage Plus Fixed Rate
The Citibank Mortgage Plus Fixed Rate offers a competitive fixed rate and a range of package features to add value to your home loan.
Citibank Mortgage Plus Home Loan
With a Citibank Mortgage Plus Home Loan you can get complimentary Home Loan packaging and access to great discounts.
Citibank Basic Home Loan
The Citibank Basic Home Loan is a feature-packed mortgage option with a low rate to help you repay your loan sooner.
Citibank Fixed Rate Home Loan
Lock in your rate for years with a Citibank Mortgage and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that your repayments won't change over the fixed rate period
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.