Find everything you need to know about Citibank home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Citibank home loans below.
Citibank's lowest rate for...
Compare Citibank Home Loans
Compare Citibank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Rates last updated April 6th, 2020
Citibank lender profile
- Citibank has a large range of products not only for those trying to buy a home or investment property. They also provide a large range of everyday banking, personal loans, business accounts, insurance products and investment products.
- Citibank has a strong domestic and international presence with branches and ATMs scattered all over Australia and the globe, and it's difficult to be in location where you can't get access to your accounts. A simple online presence and mobile app, as well as phone banking means Citibank offers the full range of accessibility.
How do I apply for an Citibank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Citibank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Citibank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Citibank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?