On this page you can find information about Cairns Penny home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Cairns Penny rates for...
Compare Cairns Penny home loans
Compare Cairns Penny home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated February 21st, 2020
Cairns Penny lender profile
- Cairns Penny Savings & Loans Ltd was established in 1899 in Cairns. It aims to provide a more personalised and friendly banking service to its customers.
- Owned by its members, Cairns Penny's operations are similar to that of a credit union.
- Cairns Penny also offers bank accounts and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Cairns Penny mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Cairns Penny, please contact the lender directly.
Each Cairns Penny product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Cairns Penny you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?