Bank of Melbourne Fixed Rate Home Loan with Advantage Package
The Advantage Package Fixed Rate Home Loan from Bank of Melbourne is a package loan with low fixed rates.
The Bank of Melbourne's Fixed Rate Home Loan with Advantage Package combines a home loan with a Bank of Melbourne transaction account and credit card. The loan is available for investors and owner-occupiers.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206), a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification and a Tier 2 General Advice Deposit Products (RG 146) certification.
This loan has a maximum insured LVR of up to 95%, but if your deposit is less than 20% of your property's value, you may need to pay a lenders mortgage insurance premium too.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of Bank of Melbourne Fixed Rate Home Loan with Advantage Package?
- Purpose. This loan is for both home buyers and investors.
- Package benefits. As a package loan, the Bank of Melbourne Advantage Package Fixed Loan requires you to take out a credit card and transaction account with the bank in exchange for a single package fee. It's a convenient way to combine your banking, but if you're not interested in the other package products, this might not be the loan for you.
- Rate type. This loan allows principal and interest or interest-only repayments, for both investors and owner-occupiers.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly.
- Redraw and splits. This loan allows for online redraw and has a split facility. Redraw is subject to lender's approval.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on the Bank of Melbourne's website. A Bank of Melbourne lending specialist will get in touch with you to help you start the application process and answer all your questions.