Bank Australia home loans
Compare Bank Australia home loans and find a competitive loan today.
Bank Australia's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bank Australia Basic Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank Australia Premium Home Loan Package - 3 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.54% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank Australia home loans
Compare Bank Australia home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to speak to a mortgage broker.
Bank Australia lender profile
- Bank Australia has been in business since 1957. It is a customer-owned bank without external shareholders.
- Bank Australia is Australia's largest customer-owned bank and was formed when a number of credit unions joined forces.
- The bank is also committed to responsible lending and investment, which includes investing in community projects and refusing to lend to the fossil fuel industry.
Bank Australia mortgage features
Bank Australia has mortgages for home buyers and investors, fixed and variable rates plus a line of credit loan.
|Customer owned bank||Bank Australia is owned by its members. This means it can re-invest profits and pass on the savings to customers rather than shareholders.|
|Deposit||Most Bank Australia home loans let you borrow up to 80%. In other words, you need a 20% deposit.|
|Redraw facility||Most Bank Australia home loans come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a Bank Australia mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank Australia mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Enquire now"’ button will let you enter your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker who can help you apply for Bank Australia mortgage.
Each Bank Australia product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank Australia you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert