Bank Australia home loans
Compare Bank Australia home loans and find a competitive loan today.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bank Australia's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bank Australia Basic Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank Australia Premium Home Loan Package - 3 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank Australia home loans
Compare Bank Australia home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to speak to a mortgage broker.
Bank Australia lender profile
- Bank Australia has been in business since 1957. It is a customer-owned bank without external shareholders.
- Bank Australia is Australia's largest customer-owned bank and was formed when a number of credit unions joined forces.
- The bank is also committed to responsible lending and investment, which includes investing in community projects and refusing to lend to the fossil fuel industry.
Bank Australia mortgage features
Bank Australia has mortgages for home buyers and investors, fixed and variable rates plus a line of credit loan.
|Customer owned bank||Bank Australia is owned by its members. This means it can re-invest profits and pass on the savings to customers rather than shareholders.|
|Deposit||Most Bank Australia home loans let you borrow up to 80%. In other words, you need a 20% deposit.|
|Redraw facility||Most Bank Australia home loans come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a Bank Australia mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank Australia mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Enquire now"' button will let you enter your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker who can help you apply for Bank Australia mortgage.
Each Bank Australia product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank Australia you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Bank Australia Premium Home Loan Package
With a discounted interest rate and the choice of a fixed or variable rate, the Bank Australia Premium Home Loan Package has a long list of features.
Bank Australia Fixed Rate Home Loan
Fixed interest rate loans give you a defence against rising interest rates. You can choose to have a one, two or three-year fixed interest rate period with the Bank Australia Fixed Rate home loan.
Bank Australia Premium Home Loan
The features of the Premium Home Loan make for a flexible, no-frills option for buying a home or other investment purposes.
Bank Australia Bridging Loan
The Bank Australia Bridging Loan is suitable for property investors and owner-occupiers thanks to its competitive interest rates and features. You don’t have to wait until your current property is sold to acquire a new one.
Bank Australia Basic Home Loan
Bank Australia’s Basic Home Loan is an option for those on a tight budget, but still looking to borrow money for a new home. This flexible loan offers a competitive interest rate, no monthly fee, repayment and redraw capabilities.
Bank Australia Line of Credit
If you’re short on cash and need to finance a project such as buying new furniture or even taking a holiday, a Bank Australia Line of Credit may be able to help. A Bank Australia Line of Credit offers a competitive interest rate, flexible repayment options and the ability to make extra repayments. However, before deciding on whether this is the right loan for you, compare your options on finder.com.au.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert