AFM Home Loans
Compare AFM home loan rates for August 2019.
On this page you can find information about AFM home loans.
Compare AFM home loans
Compare AFM home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
AFM lender profile
- AFM is an independent non-bank mortgage lender with more than 20 years of experience.
- AFM has access to 500 mortgage products across 5 different lenders.
- AFM has an in-house credit team to help speed up your home loan application.
How do I apply for a mortgage with AFM?
AFM will help you apply for a mortgage with one of the lenders on their panel, or one of their own products. While every lender has its own criteria, there are some general guidelines to be aware of. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AFM you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
- Online lenders. Compare more mortgages from online lenders.
- Big Four banks. Check out home loan rates from Australia's Big Four banks.
- Investors. Compare loans for property investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 3.09% p.a. and a 3.09% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert