Compare AFM home loan rates for March 2019.
AFM lender profile
- AFM was established in 2003. It is a non-bank mortgage lender.
- AFM has over $4 billion worth of funds under management.
- As a broker, AFM can help you get a mortgage from a range of borrowers. They also have their own mortgage products.
How do I apply for a mortgage with AFM?
Click on any AFM product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
AFM will help you apply for a mortgage with one of the lenders on their panel, or one of their own products. While every lender has its own criteria, there are some general guidelines to be aware of. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AFM you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).