AMO Group home loans
Learn more about AMO Group and their home loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about AMO Group home loans.
AMO Group home loan rates
Contact AMO Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AMO Group lender profile
- AMO Group was founded in 1998 by banker Robert Projeski. The company is based in Sydney.
- AMO Group offers home loans for both owner-occupiers and investors. It also offers bad credit home loans and some insurance products.
How do I apply for a AMO Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AMO Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each AMO Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AMO Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
He’s a bit of a fixer-upper: 4 in 5 first home buyers intend to renovate
First home buyers are getting practical with different tactics to enter the property market, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison website. A new survey has revealed that 1 in 5 (22%) first home buyers plan to renovate immediately after purchasing. Finder shares tips for sticking to your renovation budget.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
First home buyer skips Sydney property for half-price regional home
With frenzied auctions and properties selling fast, first home buyers have to be proactive and resourceful to get on the property ladder.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert