Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about AMO Group home loans.
AMO Group home loan rates
Contact AMO Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AMO Group lender profile
- AMO Group was founded in 1998 by banker Robert Projeski. The company is based in Sydney.
- AMO Group offers home loans for both owner-occupiers and investors. It also offers bad credit home loans and some insurance products.
How do I apply for a AMO Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AMO Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each AMO Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AMO Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Victorian Homebuyer Fund
The Homebuyer Fund allows Victorians to buy homes with 5% deposits in exchange for a share of the property.
Expanded SME loan scheme now open to most Aussie businesses
Own a small business? The revamped SME loan scheme could help you power you through 2022 with no repayments for 2 years.
Community First Credit Union Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan
A review of Community First Credit Union’s Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan.
How much less can you borrow under new APRA home loan rules?
A stricter eligibility test could cut your borrowing power by 5%.
RBA Survey: Half of experts say Big Four will raise rates out of cycle, cash rate holds
With the property market showing no signs of slowing down, experts are split on what measures will be taken to dampen price growth.
RBA keeps mortgage rates cheap ahead of proposed lending crackdown
Here's why it may soon be harder to get a home loan even though low interest rates aren't going anywhere.
Holiday home insurance
What to know about insurance before renting out your home, and what to look for in Airbnb insurance.
Super low 1.59% home loan rate – but what’s the catch?
Greater Bank has dropped some fixed rate home loans to just 1.59%. Find out if you're eligible to save thousands on your mortgage.
Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Variable Home Loan
Discover the features and benefits of Australian Unity’s Wealth Builder Investor Package variable rate home loan.
Salt and Lime Debt Consolidation Loan
Looking to consolidate your debt? Salt and Lime offers fee-free loans, same-day funding, and the ability to earn discounts on your interest over the life of the loan. Apply today.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert