AMO Group home loans
Learn more about AMO Group and their home loans.
On this page you can find information about AMO Group home loans.
AMO Group home loan rates
Contact AMO Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AMO Group lender profile
- AMO Group was founded in 1998 by banker Robert Projeski. The company is based in Sydney.
- AMO Group offers home loans for both owner-occupiers and investors. It also offers bad credit home loans and some insurance products.
How do I apply for a AMO Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AMO Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each AMO Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AMO Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert