AFG Home Loans
Learn more about lender AFG Home Loans and their mortgage products.
On this page you can find information about AFG and its home loans.
AFG lender profile
- AFG Home Loans belongs to Australian Finance Group. AFG is a brokerage with 2,900 mortgage brokers and also has its own range of home loan products.
- AFG offers five home loan products, with something for most borrowers including self-employed borrowers and investors.
- AFG's main office is based in Perth but the company has brokers nationwide.
Home loans offered by AFG Home Loans
AFG's range of home loans is divided into five separate product suites:
- Retro. The Retro home loan from AFG has a 100% offset account.
- Edge. The Edge home loan is a basic, no frills loan with a lower rate and online redraw.
- Link. The Link home loan is a low doc loan aimed at self-employed borrowers.
- Alpha. A flexible mortgage that has a 100% offset account and a linked credit card.
- Options. A low doc loan for borrowers whose credit situations make it hard to get traditional finance.
How do I apply for a AFG mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AFG, please contact the lender directly.
Each AFG product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AFG you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert