Get a discounted introductory rate with helpful features.
The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan offers a discounted rate for two years as well as free redraw and a 100% offset account. The loan is available for owner occupiers, investors and for construction.
Product no longer on the market
This product is no longer on the market. The information on this page may no longer be accurate or up to date. To see the current mortgage offers from Bank of Queensland please visit this page.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan is available to owner-occupiers and investors for the purchase or construction of a home. After the two-year introductory period, the loan reverts to the bank's Clear Path Variable Home Loan.
What are the features and benefits of the Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of $150,000 and a high maximum borrowing amount of . You can borrow up to 90% of the value of your property, but be aware that borrowing more than 80% will require you to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Flexible repayments. The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan offers the option of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to suit your pay cycle. You can also make unlimited additional repayments without penalty.
- Free redraw. If you need to access your extra repayments, you can use the loan's free redraw facility. There's a minimum redraw amount of $100, but no fee for redraws.
- 100% offset account. You can save money on interest with the loan's linked 100% offset account.
- Interest-only option. The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan offers a two-year interest-only term, subject to approval.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Legal fee: This fee covers the legal costs associated with establishing your home loan.
- Settlement fee: This fee covers the funding costs associated with settlement day.
- Discharge fee: A discharge fee is charged when you close your home loan account, either by refinancing or paying off your home loan entirely.
- Early termination fee: This fee is charged if you terminate your loan before the end of the two-year introductory period.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your home loan options and think the Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan is right for you, click the green Go to site button. You'll be taken to the Bank of Queensland's website where you'll be walked through the application process.