Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan
Get a discounted introductory rate with helpful features.
The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan offers a discounted rate for two years as well as free redraw and a 100% offset account. The loan is available for owner occupiers, investors and for construction.
Adam Smith was the home loans editor at Finder.
The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan is available to owner-occupiers and investors for the purchase or construction of a home. After the two-year introductory period, the loan reverts to the bank's Clear Path Variable Home Loan.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of $150,000 and a high maximum borrowing amount of $0. You can borrow up to 90% of the value of your property, but be aware that borrowing more than 80% will require you to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Flexible repayments. The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan offers the option of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to suit your pay cycle. You can also make unlimited additional repayments without penalty.
- Free redraw. If you need to access your extra repayments, you can use the loan's free redraw facility. There's a minimum redraw amount of $100, but no fee for redraws.
- 100% offset account. You can save money on interest with the loan's linked 100% offset account.
- Interest-only option. The Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan offers a two-year interest-only term, subject to approval.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Legal fee: $350. This fee covers the legal costs associated with establishing your home loan.
- Settlement fee: $150. This fee covers the funding costs associated with settlement day.
- Discharge fee: $350. A discharge fee is charged when you close your home loan account, either by refinancing or paying off your home loan entirely.
- Early termination fee: This fee is charged if you terminate your loan before the end of the two-year introductory period.
How to apply
If you've compared your home loan options and think the Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan is right for you, click the green Go to site button. You'll be taken to the Bank of Queensland's website where you'll be walked through the application process.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.