The Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan has rates for owner-occupiers and investors. It's available with a 5% deposit.
Australian Military Bank's Fixed Rate Home Loan offers different fixed rates for owner-occupiers and investors. You can split the loan and make extra repayments.
|Product Name||Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||At cost|
|Valuation Fee||At cost|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Good for borrowers with low deposits
- Flexible repayments
- There is a $500 application fee
- There is a $300 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This is a flexible fixed rate mortgage with a high LVR, meaning you can get the loan with a low deposit. There is no redraw facility or offset account with this loan.
What are the features and benefits of the Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers buying a home and investors, with different rates for each.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly and make extra repayments.
- Deposit size. This loan has a loan to value ratio of 95%, meaning you can get it with a 5% deposit. But borrowing above 80% of the property's purchase price means you'll have to pay lenders mortgage insurance.
- Split facility. This product allows you to split your rate into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan has several fees you should factor in when considering this mortgage. Please note that the monthly service fee only applies to investment rates.
- Application fee: $500. This upfront fee covers the cost of processing your application and applies to all borrowers.
- Service fee: $0. This fee is $0 for owner-occupier rates and $8 a month for investors.
- Valuation and legal fees: At cost. These charges vary depending on your situation.
- Discharge fee: $300. You pay the discharge fee when you end the home loan.
- Switching fee: $300. The switching fee only applies if you refinance to another Australian Military Bank mortgage.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details. Once you do this an Australian Military Bank lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with the application.