The Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan offers low ongoing fees, a discounted rate and a host of flexible features
If you’re looking for a home loan that will offer you a competitive interest rate, the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan might be a loan to add to your comparison. The Optimizer Plus also offers a range of attractive features such as a 100% offset account, interest-only repayments and a flexible loan term of up to 30 years. You can also finance up to a 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) and use different options to repay your loan.
Things to consider about the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan
With the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan, you not only get to enjoy discounted rates but you also get to have flexible features that will help you repay the loan according to your preferences and financial situation. The loan is only meant for the purchase of residential properties and offers a maximum loan term of 30 years.
It should be noted that this loan requires full income evidence and documentation. If you’re interested in a low doc home loan, speak to an Aussie Mortgage Broker.
Features of the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan
- Loan term and amount. You can access a minimum loan size of $350,000 and a maximum of $5,000,000 with the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan. Loan terms vary from 5 to 30 years, while the maximum LVR allowed on this loan is 80%.
- 100% offset account. This feature offers a great way for you to reduce interest charges on your Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan. The account operates as a savings account, with the funds in the account being offset against your loan balance daily.
- Repayment options. The Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan offers more flexibility with repayments, with options of making monthly or fortnightly repayments available. You can also opt to make interest-only payments on your mortgage and free up your cash flow for a maximum period of five years.
- Redraw facility. If you wish to make additional repayments on your Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan, you can do so at any time with no penalties for early repayment. You can also access all your additional repayments any time you need emergency cash.
- Loan structure. The loan offers you the flexibility to split your rate at any time before settlement. You can also convert to a fixed rate at any time if you need to make your repayment amounts more certain.
Fees you can avoid
- Application fee. The Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan has no application fee.
- Loan settlement fee. There are no settlement fees on this home loan.
- Redraw fees. There are no redraw fees charged if you withdraw over the internet or via telephone.
- Split loan fee. You can split your Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan at any time at no extra cost.
- Portability fee. You can take your home loan with you when you shift houses or sell your current property. This saves you a lot of hassle and fees, but there is a $300 fee for this service.
- Variation fee. Loan variations are available within six months of settling your current home loan. A fee of $300 is charged for this service. A variation includes increasing your principal amount.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Annual fee. $198. A $198 annual fee is payable on this home loan.
- Discharge fee. Loan discharge documents have to be prepared once you are done paying your Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan in full. There is a $400 discharge fee applicable to this particular mortgage.
Calculate your repayments by filling in some of your details
How to apply for the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan
If you are interested in applying for the Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan, you can find out more by clicking the ‘Go to site’ button.
Please note that you are required to meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the loan:
- You have to be at least 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen
The following documents and information will also be required with your application:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Details of your income, assets and liabilities
The Aussie Optimizer Plus Home Loan offers a discounted interest rate when purchasing residential property and provides a range of features such as a redraw facility and interest-only repayments. Learn more about the loan and compare it to similar home loan products on our site today.