Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan
The Elevate Variable Home Loan from Aussie is a flexible variable rate mortgage with a 100% offset account.
The Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan offers a competitive rate, relatively low fees and a 100% offset account. It’s available for borrowers with just a 5% deposit saved.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The loan also has a 100% offset account. This makes it a flexible and useful loan for most borrowers.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and loan to value ratio. The Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan has a low minimum borrowing amount of $10,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000. The maximum loan to value ratio is 95%.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments and has a redraw facility.
- Offset account. A 100% offset account lets you save money while offsetting your loan principal.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan is relatively low on fees, although the service fee is charged monthly, so keep that in mind.
- Application fee: $250. This one-off fee is charged at application.
- Service fee: $10. This fee is charged monthly for maintaining the loan account.
How to apply
If you think the Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan is the right product for you or you would like to learn more, click the green button and leave your details. An Aussie broker will get in touch with you to help you with the next step.
Applications are subject to approval. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Please note that you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.