The Elevate Variable Home Loan from Aussie is a flexible variable rate mortgage with a 100% offset account.
The Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan offers a competitive rate, relatively low fees and a 100% offset account. It’s available for borrowers with just a 5% deposit saved.
|Product Name||Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||5 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$10 monthly ($120 p.a.)|
- 100% offset account
- Extra repayments
- There is a $250 application fee
- There is a $10 monthly service fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan has rates for owner-occupiers and investors. You can choose principal-and-interest or interest-only repayments.
The loan also has a 100% offset account. This makes it a flexible and useful loan for most borrowers.
Aussie is a mortgage broker, not a bank. The company is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank. Credit for Aussie's own mortgage products is provided by several companies.
What are the features and benefits of the Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and loan to value ratio. The Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan has a low minimum borrowing amount of $5,000,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $10,000. The maximum loan to value ratio is 95%.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments and has a redraw facility.
- Offset account. A 100% offset account lets you save money while offsetting your loan principal.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan is relatively low on fees, although the service fee is charged monthly, so keep that in mind.
- Application fee: $250. This one-off fee is charged at application.
- Service fee: $10. This fee is charged monthly for maintaining the loan account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you think the Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan is the right product for you or you would like to learn more, click the green button and leave your details. An Aussie broker will get in touch with you to help you with the next step.
Credit for Aussie Elevate home loans and offset accounts (if applicable) is provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ACL 237879. Aussie is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank ACL 246786.
Applications are subject to approval. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Please note that you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Enquire about this home loan