The Elevate Fixed Home Loan is a competitive fixed rate mortgage from Aussie. It has options for investors and home buyers and you can add a 100% offset account.
The Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan offers competitive fixed rates and is available for borrowers with a 20% deposit saved. It also has an offset account.
|Product Name||Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||5 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Rates for most borrowers
- 100% offset account
- Low fees
- There is a $250 application fee
- There is a $325 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan has rates for owner-occupiers and investors. You can choose principal-and-interest or interest-only repayments.
The loan also has a 100% offset account. This makes it a flexible and useful loan for most borrowers.
Aussie is a mortgage broker, not a bank. The company is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank. Credit for Aussie's own mortgage products is provided by several companies.
What are the features and benefits of the Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount and loan to value ratio. The Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan has a low minimum borrowing amount of $5,000,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $10,000. The maximum loan to value ratio is 80%. You will therefore need a 20% deposit to get this loan.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments and has a redraw facility.
- Split facility. You can split this loan into fixed and variable portions.
- Offset account. This loan comes with an optional 100% offset account.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan has very few fees.
- Application fee: $250. This one-off fee is charged at application.
- Discharge fee: $325. This fee is charged when you close out the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you think the Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan is the right product for you, or you'd like to learn more, click the green button and leave your details. An Aussie broker will get in touch with you to help you with the next step.
Credit for Aussie Elevate home loans and offset accounts (if applicable) is provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ACL 237879. Aussie is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank ACL 246786.
Applications are subject to approval. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Please note that you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Enquire about this home loan