Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan
The Elevate Fixed Home Loan is a competitive fixed rate mortgage from Aussie. It has options for investors and home buyers and you can add a 100% offset account.
The Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan offers competitive fixed rates and is available for borrowers with a 20% deposit saved. It also has an offset account.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The loan also has a 100% offset account. This makes it a flexible and useful loan for most borrowers.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount and loan to value ratio. The Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan has a low minimum borrowing amount of $10,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000. The maximum loan to value ratio is 80%. You will therefore need a 20% deposit to get this loan.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments and has a redraw facility.
- Split facility. You can split this loan into fixed and variable portions.
- Offset account. This loan comes with an optional 100% offset account.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan has very few fees.
- Application fee: $250. This one-off fee is charged at application.
- Discharge fee: $325. This fee is charged when you close out the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing.
How to apply
If you think the Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan is the right product for you, or you'd like to learn more, click the green button and leave your details. An Aussie broker will get in touch with you to help you with the next step.
Credit for Aussie Elevate home loans and offset accounts (if applicable) is provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ACL 237879. AHL Investments Pty Ltd ("Aussie") Australian Credit Licence 246786 is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Applications are subject to approval. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Please note that you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.