The Activate Prime Full Doc Home Loan from Aussie has competitive rates for homebuyers and a 100% offset account.
The Activate Prime Full Doc Home Loan from Aussie Home Loans is a variable rate mortgage. It’s a loan for homebuyers and it also has construction options. It's a flexible mortgage with split and redraw facilities and an offset account.
As a full doc mortgage, you will need to be in full-time PAYG employment to be eligible for this home loan.
What do I need to know about this loan?
This mortgage has different interest rates for interest-only and principal and interest repayments. Extra repayments are also allowed. The loan has split and redraw facilities but is not portable.
What are the features and benefits of the Aussie Activate Prime Full Doc Home Loan?
- Loan amount. This loan lets you borrow up to $2,000,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio. Depending on your loan purpose and repayment type, this loan lets you borrow $95 of your property's value.
- Loan purpose. This loan has rates for homebuyers and borrowers who wish to construct a home.
- Extra repayments? Yes, this loan lets you make extra repayments.
- Offset account. You can save extra cash in the offset account and pay less in interest.
- Redraw facility. If you make extra repayments on this loan, you are able to redraw those payments later on if you need to. The minimum redraw amount is $50.
- Split facility. This loan has a split facility, allowing you to split the mortgage into fixed rate and variable rate portions.
What fees and charges come with this home loan?
The Aussie Activate Prime Full Doc Home Loan only has two potential upfront fees and a discharge fee.
- Legal fee: $440 plus disbursements. This covers the lender's legal costs when settling the loan.
- Valuation fee: First standard valuation free up to $500. $500 each subsequent v. This covers the cost of having your property valued.
- Discharge fee: $250. You pay the discharge fee when you close the home loan.
How do I apply for this home loan?
To apply for this mortgage or to get more information, click on the green button and leave your details on Aussie's website. Then, an Aussie Home Loan mortgage specialist will get in touch and you can start your application.