Ubank Own Variable home loan
Ubank's Own Variable home loan has a low variable rate and a 100% offset account. It's also available with a deposit as low as 15%.
This online home loan has plenty of flexibility, with an offset account and the ability to make and redraw any extra repayments.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
This is a good product if you need a variable loan and have extra cash to put in an offset account. And it's especially useful if you value the speed and convenience of an online lender with a smartphone app.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the ubank Own Variable home loan?
- Loan purpose. The ubank Own Variable Home Loan is available for owner-occupiers. Borrowers can also choose interest-only repayments.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value.
- Fees. This loan has a couple of fees to be aware of, including an annual fee to maintain the account.
- Extra repayments and redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
- Offset account. You can put extra savings in your 100% offset account and end up paying less interest on the loan principal.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to speak to a mortgage specialist from ubank. They'll explain any eligibility requirements and help you get started with your application.