Resi Flexi Options Home Loan
The Resi Flexi Options Home Loan lets you customise your home loan and save money on interest with a 100% offset account
With the Flexi Options Home Loan from Resi you can construct a home loan to suit your circumstances and enjoy interest-only payments and different repayment options. Plus, with a 100% offset account, you're able to save money on interest each month.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
The Flexi Options Home Loan is a full doc home loan that can be used to purchase or refinance a home, or can also be used by investors looking to add a property to their portfolio.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Resi Flex Options Home Loan?
- Loan to Value Ratio (LVR). The maximum Loan to Value Ratio for this loan is 95% with Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI). You can avoid Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) by keeping your LVR below 80% of the property's value.
- Loan terms. This home loan has a maximum loan term of 30 years.
- Repayment frequency. You may choose to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments with the Flexi Options Home Loan.
- Repayment options. You can choose to make interest-only repayments for up to ten years with this loan if you wish to have extra cash on hand. You can also make extra repayments at will when your budget allows.
- Redraw. The Flexi Options Home Loan allows for you to redraw extra repayments when you need to.
- 100% offset account. You can open an offset account with this loan but you will have to pay a $10 service fee.
- Loan amount. Borrow anywhere between $250,000 and $2,500,000 with this loan.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee.$150. There is an application fee but it's waived for Special rates.
- Redraw fees. If you take advantage of your redraw facility, you will not incur any fees.
- Valuation fee. There is a valuation fee but it's waived for the Special rates up to $300 if you borrow at least $250,000.
- Discharge fee. $495. At the time you exit this loan, you will be charged $495.
- Legal fees. Resi will expect a payment of $330 for the legal fees associated with the loan.
How to applyResi allows you to apply for their products online or you can request help from a home loan specialist. Before continuing forward, make sure that you first meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Age. You have to be 18 years of age to be considered for this loan.
- Documentation. When applying for a full doc loan such as this one, you will be asked to provide very specific financial information, including evidence of regular income.
- Personal information. This will include your complete name, address, date of birth and contact information. When applying online you will also be asked to provide a driver's licence number for identification verification.
- Income. Have your employment details ready, including the address and contact information. You will also need your pre-tax and taxed earnings plus any other income you may receive, such as from investments.
- Assets. Your personal assets include all property, vehicles and savings accounts that you hold.
- Liabilities. This is a list of your current debts, including other loan and credit card balances plus the amount of available credit you have.
If you can meet these requirements click 'Go to Site' to be taken to the application page. Here you can commence with the application. You will need to provide the following information:
The time it takes to fill out the application should be around 15 minutes. If you need assistance you can request help from a Resi home loan consultant.
Take into consideration all of the features and options available to you when it comes to choosing a home loan. Look for the lender that is offering the best rates and lowest fees but that also has the benefits that are a priority for you.