Lock in an interest rate with a Resi Flexi Fix Home Loan and breathe easier knowing your repayments won't change.
The Resi Flexi Fix Home Loan offers a competitive selection of fixed rates so that you can rest easy knowing you won't lose out if rates rise. You'll also be able to take advantage of a redraw facility and flexible access.
This means you can create an accurate budget for the years to come and relax knowing no matter how high rates get, your repayments won't change.
Resi Flexi Fix Home Loan Overview
Things to consider about the Resi Flexi Fix Home Loan
If you are a residential property investor, the Resi Flexi Fix could be ideal because of the high maximum loan amount of . It can also be used for refinancing, but if you're refinancing however, the maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) Resi will allow is .
Features of the Resi Flexi Fix Home Loan
On top of the combination of a low interest rate and the ability to lock it in for a fixed term, the Flexi Fix also has some great features.
- How much can I borrow? You can borrow a maximum of and a minimum of
- How much deposit do I need? The Flexi Fix as mentioned above has an LVR of , meaning borrowers can borrow up to of the value of the property.
- Additional repayments: You can make up to $20,000 in extra repayments on this loan. Note that paying off this loan early before the fixed term ends could see you charged hefty exit fees.
- Interest-only repayments: The Flexi Fix offers up to ten years of interest-only repayments. This may be good for an investor who is trying to minimise the amount they spend on repayments in the hope they can sell the property at a later date.
- Easy access. You can access your home loan using internet and phone banking, as well as with a debit card.
Fees you can avoid
- Establishment fees: These fees are charged to finalise many of the upfront costs associated with opening your loan account. This fee isn't charged by Resi.
- Break costs:
This is charged if you leave the loan early, so can be avoided by not leaving the loan before the fixed term ends.
Fees you can't avoid
- Annual Fee: A annual fee is charged by Resi for this loan.
- Valuation Fee: charged by Resi - to value your property
- Legal Fee a once off fee of . This is a fee charged to cover the costs of finalising the legal documents associated with your mortgage.
Applying for this loan
If the Resi Flexi Fix looks like it'll suit you then you only have to complete two easy steps to speak to a mortgage specialist. First, click the enquire button - this will enable you to speak to a mortgage broker who can help you find the right loan for you. Just have the following details ready:
Once you've submitted your details, a Resi mortgage specialist will contact you within four business hours, so you can discuss the product in more depth. You can also choose to have the contact you at a time that is convenient for you. To find out more about the Flexi Fix