Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate
Investors can lock in a competitive fixed rate with flexible features.
The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate offers investors a low fixed rate and handy features such as additional repayments and a 100% offset account.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate is available to property investors. It has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $3,500,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio. The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80%, so you'll need to have at least a 20% deposit.
- Flexible repayments. This loan offers weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments. Unlike many fixed rate home loan products, the Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate allows you to make additional repayments.
- Free redraw facility. If you've gotten ahead on your repayments and need to access the additional funds, you can withdraw them using the loan's redraw facility. There's no minimum amount for redraws made via Internet banking.
- 100% offset account. For a $10 monthly fee, you can add a 100% offset account to save on interest and potentially pay off your home loan sooner.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $0. This one-off fee is waived for loan amounts above $500,000.
- Legal fee: At cost. disbursements payable plus disbursements. This one-off fee is charged at settlement and covers the legal costs associated with settling your home loan.
- Settlement fee: $0. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing the disbursing of funds for your home loan.
How to apply
If you're interested in the Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate you can click the green button to apply. You can fill in a few quick details and a Reduce Home Loans team member will contact you to walk you through the application process.