Investors can lock in a competitive fixed rate with flexible features.
The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate offers investors a low fixed rate and handy features such as additional repayments and a 100% offset account.
|Product Name||Reduce Home Loans Fixed Rate Wealth Maximizer|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$220|
|Valuation Fee||$250 covers up to $330|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- $0 service fee
- 100% offset account (with a $10 monthly fee)
- Make extra repayments without penalty
- Requires a 20% deposit
- Offset account has a fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate is an investment home loan available to individuals, companies and trusts.
A note on comparison rates
The comparison rate includes the cost of fees and the interest rate. Reduce is offering a 5-year loyalty discount on the interest rate to offset the added cost of fees over the life of a loan. This is why Reduce's comparison rate can be equal to or lower than the interest rate, depending on the loan term.
What are the features and benefits of the Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate is available to property investors. It has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $2,000,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio. The Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80%, so you’ll need to have at least a 20% deposit.
- Flexible repayments. This loan offers weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments. Unlike many fixed rate home loan products, the Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate allows you to make additional repayments.
- Free redraw facility. If you've gotten ahead on your repayments and need to access the additional funds, you can withdraw them using the loan's redraw facility. There's no minimum amount for redraws made via Internet banking.
- 100% offset account. For a $10 monthly fee, you can add a 100% offset account to save on interest and potentially pay off your home loan sooner.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $440. This one-off fee is waived for loan amounts above $500,000.
- Legal fee: 220 plus disbursements. This one-off fee is charged at settlement and covers the legal costs associated with settling your home loan.
- Settlement fee: $0. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing the disbursing of funds for your home loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in the Reduce Wealth Maximiser Fixed Rate you can click the green button to apply. You can fill in a few quick details and a Reduce Home Loans team member will contact you to walk you through the application process.