Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable
Pay no ongoing fees and enjoy a competitive rate on your investment home loan.
The Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan allows you to make unlimited extra repayments as well as the option to make repayments fortnightly or monthly. You can borrow up to $3,500,000 with up to 90% LVR your investment loan can be structured to suit your needs.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206) and a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification (RG 146).
The Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster is aimed at investors looking to start or grow their investment property portfolio.
With no ongoing fees and unlimited extra repayments you can work towards paying off that investment property sooner. Repayments can be made monthly or fortnightly with both principal and interest or interest only options available, if you opt for the interest only option you can only make monthly repayments.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan?
- Maximum loan amount: You can borrow up to $3,500,000 for your investment property with this loan.
- Maximum LVR: You can borrow up to 90% Loan-to-Value Ratio (LVR) but you will have to pay Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) if you borrow more than 80% LVR. Also note that higher interest rates may apply for borrowing over 80%.
- Offset account: This loan comes with a 100% offset account that works against the interest accumulated on your loan to help you pay down the loan sooner whilst also giving you easy access to the funds.
- Repayment flexibility: You can pay off this loan monthly or fortnightly with unlimited extra repayments with no extra fees. You can also choose either principal and interest or interest only repayments, but note that the interest only option can only be repaid monthly and will increase the interest rate offered.
- Split facility: You can split the loan so that you have a portion with the competitive variable rate and another portion with a fixed rate.
- Loyalty discount: If you keep the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan for more than five years you might be eligible for a further rate discount.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
There are no monthly or annual fees with the Investor Rate Buster Variable. Valuations are also free up to $250. There are some fees you should be aware of:
- Application fee: $0. This fee covers the cost of preparing your loan documents and approving your loan.
- Settlement fee: $0. This fee is charged upon the setting up of your loan accounts.
- Legal fee: $0 disbursements payable. Legal fees are covered up to $297 but you will have to pay government and conveyancing charges.
- Offset account fee: $10. This fee is only charged if you choose to add an offset account to the loan.
How to apply
If the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan seems like a loan that may help you with your property investment wishes click on the 'Go to site' button to be redirected to the Reduce Home Loans website. You can make an enquiry and someone from Reduce Home Loans will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your lending needs.
You must be over 18 years of age and a citizen or resident of Australia in order to apply for a home loan with Reduce Home Loans. As well as this make sure to have the below handy for your application:
- Personal details. This includes full name, contact details and photo ID.
- Income details. This will include payslips and details of your regular income as well as any other income producing assets you may have in your name.
- Debt details. This will include all details of any other debts you may have including credit cards, other home loans or personal loans.
- Property details. Reduce Home Loans may ask for the details of the property you are looking to purchase including the contract of sale.