Rabobank Online Savings Notice Saver SMSF
Boost the interest-earning power of your self-managed super fund (SMSF) with a Notice Saver Account (60 days) from Rabobank.
If you’re the trustee of a SMSF and you’re looking for a safe and effective way to grow your savings, a Rabobank Notice Saver Account is well worth a look. Available to SMSFs as well as personal and business customers, the Rabobank Notice Saver offers a competitive variable interest rate on your savings balance. However, you need to provide 60 days notice if you wish to access the funds.
Maximum variable rate
Base interest rate
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Alison Banney is the banking and investments editor at Finder. She has written about finance for over six years with her work featured on sites including Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Dynamic Business.
This account allows you to earn a competitive rate of interest on your SMSF cash balance. Remember, in order to access this high rate you need to be willing to provide 60 days advance notice before withdrawing any funds.
Competitive variable rates up to 0.95%
The Rabobank Notice Saver SMSF (60 days) offers a maximum variable rate of 0.95% on your balance.
60 days notice period
If you want to withdraw money from your Notice Saver SMSF (60 days) account, you'll need to give the bank 60 days notice before you can access any funds. If this doesn't suit your needs, Rabobank also offers a Notice Saver that requires just 31 days notice to access the funds. Or, if you can lock your cash away even longer, take a look at the Notice Saver SMSF (90 days) instead.
No account keeping fees
There are no ongoing account-keeping fees on the Rabobank Notice Saver nor are there any setup fees, allowing you to build a bigger savings balance as quickly as possible.
Top up your account
Unlike a term deposit, which locks your money away, a Rabobank Notice Saver SMSF (60 days) allows you to deposit money into your account whenever you wish.
It's simple and convenient to keep track of your Notice Saver Account using Rabobank's online banking platform and mobile banking app.
How to apply
If you think the Rabobank Notice Saver SMSF (60 days) could be the ideal savings solution for your SMSF, you'll need the following information for your application.
In addition, when you apply for a Rabobank Notice Saver, you automatically open a fee-free High Interest Savings Account to help manage your savings.
To apply for a Notice Saver Account for an SMSF, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be registered. Your SMSF must be currently registered in Australia and have an Australian Business Number (ABN) for tax purposes.
- Have a bank account. Your SMSF must have a bank account in its name with another financial institution.
- Age and residency requirements. You, the authorised signatory, must be at least 16 years of age and an Australian resident for tax purposes.
During the application process, you will need to provide the following information:
- Authorised signatory details. You must provide your name, address, date of birth and contact information.
- SMSF details. Provide the name, ABN and tax file number of the SMSF.
- Existing bank account details. You will need to supply the Bank State Branch(BSB) and account number of an existing account your DIY super fund holds with another financial institution.
- Notice period. This account requires 60 days notice if you wish to access the funds. Rabobank also offers Notice Savers with 31 or 90 days notice required instead, which you can choose when you complete the application.
If you want a savings account that offers competitive interest rates and the ability to top up your balance whenever you want, the Rabobank Notice Saver is worth considering.