Even though bitcoin has cleared US$16,000 a coin you shouldn't mortgage your house to buy some. Read more…
To be a successful property owner you need to know how the market, legislation and global factors are changing. Scroll down to see the most recent news stories about home loans and the Australian property market to get educated today.
Looking to compare home loans?
More property market and investment news
- Should you mortgage your house to buy bitcoin? Absolutely not!
- The value of Australian home loans rose in October, with investor loans making a strong comeback
- December’s 7 cheapest investment home loans
- December’s 10 cheapest fixed rate home loans
- finder money podcast #50: Christmas 2017 spending special with Sally
- Housing affordability improves as first home buyers occupy 24.5% of the market
- 10 cheapest variable rate home loans for December 2017
- RBA ends the year with a “hold” on the cash rate
- Mortgage rate moves: NAB raises rates while Heritage Bank and Westpac cut them
- House prices remain flat in November
Check out our property news archive for more property news.