P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag Review
The Home Loan & Bag is a flexible package that allows you to combine your home loan with a range of other products.
P&N Bank’s Home Loan & Bag offers a low-rate variable home loan and allows you to combine your loan with your choice of other products and services. You can choose from any or all of the offered products, which include an & Visa Platinum card, an & Access Account and various insurance products.
This variable rate home loan is available to owner-occupiers only. It carries a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80%. The loan doesn’t carry an annual fee, but does have a $0 establishment fee.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag?
- Loan amount and term. The minimum loan amount for the P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag is $50,000, and the maximum term is 30 years. The maximum LVR is 80%, so you'll need at least a 20% deposit to qualify.
- Loan purpose. The P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag is only available to owner-occupiers.
- Repayment types. This loan allows unlimited additional repayments without penalty. It does not allow interest-only repayments.
- Redraw and offset accounts. The P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag comes with a free redraw facility. You can also include a 100% offset account, the & Access Account, in your home loan package. This offset account carries no monthly fee and comes with a Visa Debit card.
- Credit card. The P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag can include an & Visa Platinum card, which carries no annual fee.
- Insurance. You can include MemberCare Home Insure or MemberCare Home Insure Plus in your package to receive a $100 Coles Myer gift card. Or you can include MemberCare Motor Insure to receive a $50 Coles Myer gift card.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Establishment fee. $0. This fee covers the legal costs of establishing your home loan.
- Switching fee. There is a $300 switching fee.
How to apply
If you think the P&N Bank Home Loan & Bag may suit your home loan needs, click the green "Enquire now" button to be taken to the Aussie Home Loans form. Fill out a few details, and an Aussie Home Loans mortgage broker will contact you within 1 business day to discuss your home loan needs and walk you through the application process.