Enjoy the combination of a competitive fixed rate and no annual fees with the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan
If you want the peace of mind that a competitive fixed rate home loan offers, the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan could be perfect for you. With no application fee, no annual fee and a maximum LVR of 95% for owner-occupiers, the loan offers a range of flexible features to help you own your next home sooner. It also offer interest-only repayments and unlimited free redraws to borrowers.
Things to consider about the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan
Boasting the security of a fixed rate, the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan is available for the purchase of a home, home renovation, refinancing an existing loan or debt consolidation. It’s also available for those who would like to purchase an investment property, though a lower LVR (90%) applies to investment purchases compared to owner-occupied purchases ( LVR).
If you choose to make principal and interest repayments, the option of making up to $20,000 of repayments each year may help you get out of debt quicker. Interest-only repayments can be made for up to five years, which can be very useful for those buying an investment property. The maximum loan term is .
Features of the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum amount you can borrow with a Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan is . The minimum loan amount is .
- Maximum LVR. Borrowers who buy an owner-occupied residential property can borrow up to of the value of their property, while investment borrowers have a maximum LVR of 90%. Note that borrowing more than will come with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance fees.
- Repayment options. A repayment sweep option allows you to have all or part of your salary deposited into your loan account weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Direct debit repayments are also available weekly or monthly.
- Additional repayments. You can make up to $20,000 of additional repayments each year without incurring a penalty.
- Repayment options. Principal and interest repayments are offered as standard, but you are able to make interest-only repayments for a period of up to five years if you wish.
- Redraw facility. The loan offers unlimited free online and staff-assisted redraws that allow you to access the additional funds you pay towards your loan.
Fees of the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan
Fees you can avoid
- Application fee. .
- Annual fee: .
- Additional repayment fee: $0.
- Settlement fee: .
Fees you can’t avoid
- Rate lock fee: . You’ll have to pay this charge in order to lock in a competitive fixed rate.
- Discharge fee: . This fee covers the administrative costs associated with preparing your loan discharge documents.
How to apply for the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan
If the Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan sounds right for you, click the link on this page to be redirected to the Mortgage House website. You will then be able to fill out an enquiry form to find out more about the features of this product.
All you have to do is provide your name, postcode, phone number, email address and any questions you have, and a Mortgage House customer service representative will call you back to discuss your borrowing requirements.
In order to qualify for a Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan you will need to be an Australian permanent resident and over 18 years of age.
You’ll also need to provide:
- Your date of birth
- Proof of your identity, for example your passport or driver’s licence
- Employment information and proof of your income, such as recent payslips and income tax assessment notices
- Details of the assets you own
- Details of any liabilities you have
- Details of the property you are buying, including documents such as the contract of sale, certificate of title and transfer of land
The Mortgage House Fixed and Pure Home Loan offers the convenience of a fixed rate along with a wide range of flexible features. If you think it’s the right loan for you, make sure you compare it with a range of other mortgage products before reaching your final decision.