Mortgage House Blue Home Loan Prime (Essentials Special – PAYG) home loan
This variable rate loan has a very competitive rate for home buyers and refinancers with a 30% deposit.
Mortgage House's Blue Home Loan Prime (Essentials Special – PAYG) allows for extra repayments, split and redraw facilities. It has one of the market's lowest rates but you will need a larger deposit than average. This makes it a good option for refinancers. It is not available for investment.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
This loan has a principal and interest variable rate and a maximum insured LVR of 70%. You'll need a 30% deposit to qualify for this mortgage.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Blue Home Loan Prime (Essentials Special – PAYG) home loan?
- Low variable rate. The loan comes with a very competitive interest rate for owner-occupiers.
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $1,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers only.
- Repayment types. This loan has principal and interest repayments only.
- Repayment flexibility. This loan allows for extra repayments.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Mortgage House Blue Home Loan Prime (Essentials Special – PAYG) home loan comes with a few fees to be aware of.
- Application fee: $0. The application fee is refunded via cashback for refinance customers.
- Legal fee: $395. This fee covers the legal costs of finalising your mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $500. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Settlement fee: $445. This fee is charged at settlement.
- Valuation fee: $0. Valuations are free up to $300. If the valuation cost exceeds $300 you will have to pay the difference.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Enquire now" button and leave your details in the form provided. Then a Mortgage House lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with your application.