Finance your property with a low deposit using the Mortgage House Advantage Variable Home Loan – LVR 95 Special.
The Advantage Variable Home Loan – LVR 95 Special from Mortgage House comes with a high maximum insured LVR, meaning you can quality with a lower deposit if you're willing to pay lenders mortgage insurance.
Who is Mortgage House?Mortgage House is a leading non-bank home loan brand in Australia. It began operations as a mortgage broker in 1986 and now has more than 25 home loan centres across Australia offering customers an array of products and services.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Mortgage House Advantage Variable Home Loan – LVR 95 Special is a principal and interest loan for owner occupiers, whether purchasing or refinancing. It doesn't come with an offset account but allows you to redraw extra repayments.
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Advantage Variable Home Loan – LVR 95 Special?
- Loan amount. This loan comes with a minimum borrowing amount of and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR).The loan has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%, making this loan a low deposit option. But you will need to pay LMI premiums if borrowing more than 80% which means you'll pay a lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) premium.
- Repayments. The Mortgage House Advantage Variable Home Loan – LVR 95 Special lets you make flexible repayments and extra repayments without penalty, which you can redraw if needed.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee is a one-off charge payable on settlement.
- Discharge fee: $450. This one-off fee is charged when you close your home loan account either by refinancing or paying off your mortgage.
Note that there is no application fee for this loan.
How do I apply for this home loan?
If you've done your research and think the Mortgage House Advantage Variable Home Loan – LVR 95 Special is the loan for you, click the button below to be redirected to the Mortgage House website where you'll be guided through the application process.