This flexible fixed rate mortgage has a very competitive interest rate for homebuyers who have a 30% deposit.
Mortgage House's Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70 is a loan for homebuyers (and refinancers) with a 30% deposit. It has a very low interest rate which you can lock in for three years. It has split and redraw facilities and unlike most fixed loans allows for extra repayments. It is not available for investment.
Refinance cashback offer
For a limited time, Mortgage House will provide a cashback for refinancers switching to this loan. If you're on the first year of your loan you'll get the $600 application fee refunded. If you've had your loan for one to five years you'll get the $600 application fee plus $600. If you've had the loan more than five years you'll get the $600 fee plus $900 cashback. Other conditions may apply.
|Product Name||Mortgage House Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed - LVR 70|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||2.79%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.12%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||3 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||70%|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Application Fee||$600 refundable fee|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$395|
|Valuation Fee||up to $300 free|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Very low rate
- Extra repayments allowed
- Redraw facility included
- Requires a large deposit
- There are several fees
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has principal and interest repayments, a fixed interest rate and a maximum insured LVR of 70%. This means you'll need a 30% deposit to get this loan.
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70 home loan?
- Competitive fixed rate. The loan has a very low fixed interest rate for owner-occupiers.
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $5,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers only.
- Repayment types. This loan has principal and interest repayments only.
- Redraw facility. This mortgage has a redraw facility, allowing you to make extra repayments and then withdraw them to use if needed.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Mortgage House Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70 home loan comes with several fees.
- Application fee: $600 refundable fee. The application fee is refunded via cashback for refinance customers.
- Legal fee: $395. This fee covers the legal costs of finalising your mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $500. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee is charged at settlement.
- Valuation fee: up to $300 free. Valuations are free up to $300. If the valuation cost exceeds $300 you will have to pay the difference.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Enquire now" button and leave your details in the form provided. Then a Mortgage House lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with your application.