Mortgage House Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70
This flexible fixed rate mortgage has a very competitive interest rate for homebuyers who have a 30% deposit.
Mortgage House's Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70 is a loan for homebuyers (and refinancers) with a 30% deposit. It has a very low interest rate which you can lock in for three years. It has split and redraw facilities and unlike most fixed loans allows for extra repayments. It is not available for investment.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
This loan has principal and interest repayments, a fixed interest rate and a maximum insured LVR of 70%. This means you'll need a 30% deposit to get this loan.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70 home loan?
- Competitive fixed rate. The loan has a very low fixed interest rate for owner-occupiers.
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $5,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers only.
- Repayment types. This loan has principal and interest repayments only.
- Redraw facility. This mortgage has a redraw facility, allowing you to make extra repayments and then withdraw them to use if needed.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Mortgage House Advantage Standard Home Loan (Special PAYG) 3 Year Fixed – LVR 70 home loan comes with several fees.
- Application fee: $600 refundable fee. The application fee is refunded via cashback for refinance customers.
- Legal fee: $395. This fee covers the legal costs of finalising your mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $500. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee is charged at settlement.
- Valuation fee: up to $300 free. Valuations are free up to $300. If the valuation cost exceeds $300 you will have to pay the difference.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Enquire now" button and leave your details in the form provided. Then a Mortgage House lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with your application.