Kickstart your property portfolio with the Mortgage House Advantage Investment Home Loan 80 (Special).
The Advantage Investment Home Loan 80 (Special) is an investment loan from Mortgage House. It comes with a competitive interest rate and there's no maximum loan size, which is great for pricier properties.
Who is Mortgage House?
Mortgage House is a leading non-bank home loan brand in Australia. It began operations as a mortgage broker in 1986 and now has more than 25 home loan centres across Australia offering customers an array of products and services.
|Product Name||Mortgage House Advantage Variable Home Loan - LVR 80 Special (Investor, P&I)|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.99%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||4.02%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||7 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$395|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- No ongoing fees
- No maximum loan amount
- Redraw facility
- No offset account
- There is a $250 settlement fee
- There is a $450 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Mortgage House Advantage Investment Home Loan 80 (Special) is a principal and interest loan designed for property investors. You can use it to finance an investment property. It has no ongoing fees.
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Advantage Investment Home Loan 80 (Special)?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The loan has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80%, meaning you'll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Loan amount. The loan has a minimum borrowing amount of and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000.
- Repayments. The Mortgage House Advantage Investment Home Loan 80 (Special) lets you make extra repayments without penalty, which you can redraw if needed.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee is a one-off charge payable on settlement.
- Discharge fee: $450. You'll pay this fee when you close your home loan account, either by refinancing or paying off your mortgage.
There is no application fee for this loan.
How do I apply for this home loan?
Interested in the Mortgage House Advantage Investment Home Loan 80 (Special)? If so, click the button below to be redirected to the Mortgage House website where you'll be guided through the application process.
Enquire about this home loan