Take advantage of a competitive interest rate and flexible borrowing features with the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special
Combining a competitive interest rate with flexible features, the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special gives you more control of your home loan. Offered with a variable interest rate, it features a 100% offset account to help minimise the amount of interest repayments you make over the life of the loan. Additional repayments are allowed at any time and there are no administration or package fees to worry about.
Things to consider about Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special is designed for borrowers who are owner-occupiers. It is available for those looking to buy their first home, refinance an existing loan or consolidate debt, build a new home or renovate their current residence.
The ‘50’ in the title refers to the loan’s maximum loan to value ratio (LVR) of , which means you’ll need a deposit of at least 20% of the purchase price of the property. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special also features an offset account to help keep your interest repayments down.
Features of the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special
- Minimum loan amount. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special allows you to borrow from .
- Loan term. The loan is available for terms ranging from to .
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR available on the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special is , which means you won’t have to take out lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Offset account. The 100% offset account allows you to pay off your loan quicker and can be accessed from more than 2,000 Bendigo Bank and Suncorp ATMs around the country.
- Repayment options. This loan is available with principal and interest repayments, and you can choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment schedules.
- Additional repayments. You can make voluntary repayments towards your loan amount at any time without incurring a penalty.
- Redraw facility. You can access the extra repayments you make towards the loan through a free redraw facility.
- Loan split. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special can be split up to five times. A fixed option is also available.
- Attach a credit card. Borrowers who take out a Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special can also attach a credit card to their mortgage. This card is available with the same competitive interest rate as the home loan, allowing you to take advantage of more affordable credit card purchases.
- Account access. A dedicated online account allows you to check on the state of your mortgage whenever it is convenient to you and take charge of your home loan repayments.
Fees you can avoid
- Valuation fee: $0. There's no valuation fee as part of this loan.
- Service fee: . There's no annual package or service fee charged as part of this loan.
- LMI: $0. Because this loan allows a maximum LVR of , Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is not payable.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Application fee: . This is charged to cover some of the upfront costs of your loan.
- Legal fee: . This fee covers the third party legal costs that Mortgage House incurs when setting up your loan.
- Settlement fee: . This charge covers the administrative costs associated with settling your loan.
- Exit fee: . This fee is charged to cover the cost of exiting your loan and preparing loan discharge documents.
How to apply for the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special?
If you’d like to find out more about the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special, click the secure link on this page to be redirected to the Mortgage House website. You can then fill out a form requesting that a Mortgage House representative contact you to discuss your borrowing needs. You’ll need to supply:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- Your postcode
- Any questions you would like answered
A Mortgage House loan expert will then contact you to chat about your requirements. If you decide to apply for this loan you will need to provide a range of information including:
- Proof of identity
- Employment information and proof of income
- Details about any assets and liabilities in your name
- Information about the property you are buying
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 50% LVR Special offers a number of attractive features to borrowers; however, you should always compare a number of mortgage options before deciding on the right one for you.