Pay no application or ongoing fees with the Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan and enjoy an introductory low rate
The Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan is a full documentation loan that offers a discounted rate for a 6-month introductory period. If you are refinancing to this loan Mortgage House will pay all the costs of switching your loan to them as well as dealing with your current lender directly so less hassle for you.
Discount introductory rate for 6 months.
Mortgage House are offering a discounted variable rate of 3.42% p.a. for the first 6-months which will revert to a rate of 4.19% p.a. after the 6-month introductory period.
|Product Name||Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- If refinancing Mortgage House will pay all switching costs.
- 100% offset account attached.
- $0 application or ongoing fees.
- $200 settlement fee for setting up you loan.
- $450 discharge fee when you close your loan accounts.
- Not available for investors.
Things to consider about the Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan.
The Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan is suited to owner occupiers who are purchasing residential property. There is no maximum loan amount for this loan as long as you borrow less than the associated loan-to-value ratio (LVR) you also benefit from minimal fees including no legal, valuation or ongoing fees.
This loan also comes with a redraw facility and a portability feature which offers you increased flexibility should your situation change.
Features of the Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan
- Loan amount. The Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan allows you to borrow from $150,000 with no maximum as long it is under the maximum LVR.
- Loan term. The loan is available for terms up to 30 years.
- Repayment options. This loan allows you to choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment schedules to suit your situation.
- Additional repayments. You can make extra repayments towards your loan amount at any time without incurring a penalty.
- Redraw facility. You can access the extra repayments you make towards the loan through a free redraw facility.
- Portability. The Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan comes with a portability feature which means that if you decide to move houses, you can take the loan with you.
- Account access. A dedicated online account allows you to check on the state of your mortgage whenever it is convenient to you and take charge of your home loan repayments.
Fees of the Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan
This loan has no application or ongoing fees but below are a few fees it does have:
Fees you can’t avoid
- Settlement fee: $200. Charged for the finalising of your loan with Mortgage House.
- Discharge fee: $450. When closing your loan accounts you will be charged this fee.
How to apply for the Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan
If you’d like to enquire about the Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan, click on the green 'Go to site' button to be redirected to the Mortgage House website. You can then submit an online form and a Mortgage House representative will be in touch to discuss your borrowing needs.
You’ll need to supply:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- Your postcode
- Any questions you would like answered
A Mortgage House home loan expert will then contact you to chat about your requirements. If you decide to apply for this loan you will need to provide a range of information including:
- Proof of identity
- Employment information and proof of income
- Details about any assets and liabilities in your name
- Information about the property you are buying
The Mortgage House Advantage Discounted Variable Home Loan offers attractive features to owner-occupiers including competitive interest, the ability to make additional repayments and a redraw; however you should compare a number of home loans on the market before deciding which one is right for you.