Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan
A low-rate home loan with no frills and some flexible features.
The Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan is a basic, low-rate home loan without some of the features that often carry ongoing fees. However, the loan does offer some flexible features to help you manage your mortgage.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of $50,000 and no maximum borrowing amount. It's available to owner-occupiers and investors.
- Free redraw. If you make extra repayments, you can access them using the loan's free redraw facility. There's a low minimum redraw amount of $50.
- Repayment flexibility. This loan allows weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, and you can make as many extra repayments as you like without penalty.
- Loan-to-value ratio. The Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan has a high maximum loan-to-value ratio of 95% LVR. However, borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) premium.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee: $150. This fee covers the administrative costs of settling your home loan.
- Discharge fee: Up to $200. This fee is charged when you close your home loan account.
How to apply
If you've compared your options and think the Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan could be right for you, click the link below. You'll be taken to Hume Bank's website where you can complete the application process.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up to $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 80% of the property's value (terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.