Get discounted access to a fantastic resource for home renovators and builders by using these promo codes at How To Build A House.
Whether you’re a seasoned renovator or have just taken the leap into building and renovating your own home, How To Build A House is a fantastic resource giving expert advice and how-to videos that cover every aspect of home renovation.
Mick the Builder and his team of professional tradesmen detail everything there is to know about home renovation, including demolition, excavation, window framing, roof plumbing, wall framing, brick laying, floor polishing, deck building, plastering, painting, cabinet making and more in simple, step-by-step videos that are streamed directly to your device.
Sign up for a membership and receive expert training and how-to advice wherever you are, and at any stage of your renovation project.
How To Build A House promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2017
Show code & visit siteDR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteSA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteAA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top items from How To Build A House
How do I use my How To Build A House promo code?
- Browse through the promo codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the How To Build A House to see some video previews.
- To sign up click ‘Join Now’ in the top menu bar.
- Fill out your details in the form provided.
- To benefit from a three-day promotional trial before signing up for a year-long membership, simply select ‘Three-Day Promotional Trial’ and copy your code into the box provided.
- Click ‘Submit’ and start enjoying immediate access to this great resource for home renovators.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from How To Build A House and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of How To Build A House
- See for yourself. How To Build A House offers a free tour of its website, allowing you to see the resource for yourself before you sign up.
- Save time and money. Anybody who has ever dabbled in renovations knows that getting it right the first time is not easy and mistakes are costly and time-consuming. This site offers expert advice as you go to save you the headaches.
- Extra tips. As well as hundreds of how-to videos for every aspect of home renovation, members can also search extra tips and tricks for whatever they are working on.
- Limited options. Membership options cover only trial subscriptions or yearly memberships.
Shipping guide for How To Build A House
As soon as you sign up for membership you are granted instant access to all of the site’s building resources, videos and tips. Just check for the confirmation email in your inbox and you’re ready to go. If you don’t immediately receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder.
The videos are streamed directly onto your tablet, phone or computer so you don’t need to worry about downloading the videos before you can watch them.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for How To Build A House
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Refunds or credits will only be given under certain circumstances and must be requested and explained in writing.
About How To Build A House and its history
Mick the Builder and his team of tradesmen are professionals in the building trade and all experts in their respective fields. Seeing a need for more hands-on information for renovators and owner/builders, How To Build A House was created in an attempt to fill this gap and make expert advice and insider tips easily available. The how-to videos are a fantastic resource for anybody about to start building their own house, as well as for people who are just fixing one or two things up around the home. Members also get access to many tips about building and renovating and can share their ideas and get opinions from fellow renovators in the forum.