Ubank Flex Variable home loan
Ubank's Flex Variable home loan has a low variable rate and a 100% offset account. It's also available with a deposit as low as 15%.
This online home loan has plenty of flexibility, with an offset account and the ability to make and redraw any extra repayments.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206), a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification and a Tier 2 General Advice Deposit Products (RG 146) certification.
This is a good product if you need a variable loan and have extra cash to put in an offset account. And it's especially useful if you value the speed and convenience of an online lender with a smartphone app.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the ubank Flex Variable home loan?
- Loan purpose. The ubank Flex Variable Home Loan is available for owner-occupiers. Borrowers can also choose interest-only repayments.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value.
- Fees. This loan has a couple of fees to be aware of, including an annual fee to maintain the account.
- Extra repayments and redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
- Offset account. You can put extra savings in your 100% offset account and end up paying less interest on the loan principal.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to speak to a mortgage specialist from ubank. They'll explain any eligibility requirements and help you get started with your application.