RAMS Home Loans
Enjoy a home loan with a variety of features and options from RAMS.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
RAMS's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The RAMS Fixed Rate Home Loan Package - 3 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The RAMS Fixed Rate Home Loan Package - 3 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare RAMS home loans
Compare RAMS home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
RAMS lender profile
- RAMS offers Australians alternative banking options, providing a wide variety of flexible products. These include home loans, savings accounts and transaction accounts. The company has been in the retail market since 1995, offering simple and practical products.
- RAMS is a subsidiary of the Westpac Group. They have over 70 home loans centres across the country.
How do I apply for a RAMS mortgage?
Click on any RAMS product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each RAMS product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with RAMS you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on finder
RAMS Line of Credit Home Loan
The RAMS Line of Credit home loan allows you to access the equity in your home via a range of flexible options, with interest charged only if you exceed your credit limit.
RAMS Full Feature Home Loan review
The RAMS Full Feature Home Loan offers an extensive range of benefits to owner-occupiers, investors and first home buyers.
RAMS Self-Employed Fixed Rate Home Loan review
The RAMS Self-Employed Fixed Rate Home Loan is a low-doc loan for self-employed borrowers who can’t provide up-to-date financial information when applying for a loan.
RAMS Value Advantage Package
A new offering from RAMS Home Loans can see you get a discount of up to 1% p.a. on the life of your home loan with the Value Advantage Package.
RAMS Fixed Rate Home Loan
The RAMS Fixed Rate Home Loan offers customers plenty of flexibility, with the added peace of mind that comes from the unchanging interest rate.
RAMS Essential Home Loan
The RAMS Essential Home Loan allows customers to take advantage of a low interest rate without having to pay for unnecessary added features.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert