On this page you can find information about RAMS home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
RAMS's lowest rate for...
Compare RAMS home loans
Compare RAMS home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated December 10th, 2019
RAMS lender profile
- RAMS offers Australians alternative banking options, providing a wide variety of flexible products. These include home loans, savings accounts and transaction accounts. The company has been in the retail market since 1995, offering simple and practical products.
- RAMS is a subsidiary of the Westpac Group. They have over 70 home loans centres across the country.
How do I apply for a RAMS mortgage?
Click on any RAMS product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each RAMS product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with RAMS you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?