QBANK home loans
Compare home loan offers from QBANK.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
QBank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The QBANK Fixed Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed Discounted LVR 90% (Owner Occupier Special Offer) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The QBANK Classic - Discount Rate has a 2.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare QBank home loans
Compare QBank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
QBank lender profile
- QBANK, formerly Queensland Police Credit Union, was founded in 1964 with the aim of assisting police officers, Queensland fire and rescue service personnel, ambulance officers, SES personnel, public sector employees and their families to manage their banking.
- QBANK offers a full range of financial services including home loans, investment and savings accounts, and a range of insurance products. Its interest rates are flexible and there are no penalties for additional payments on loans.
- The bank serves current and former employees of Queensland government organisations only.
QBank mortgage features
QBank has fixed and variable home loans for investors and owner occupiers, plus package loans.
|Deposit size||Most owner occupier mortgages from QBank let you borrow up to 90% of a property's value.|
|Application fees||None of QBank's mortgages come with an application fee.|
|Eligibility||Only current and former employees of eligible Queensland government organisations can get a mortgage with QBank.|
How do I apply for a QBank mortgage?
Click on any QBank product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each QBank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with QBank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Finder’s RBA cash rate survey: 89% of experts support axing stamp duty nationally
An annual land tax should replace the one-off financial sledgehammer of stamp duty on property purchases, say experts. All experts (40/40) participating in Finder's RBA cash rate survey are predicting a cash rate hold this December.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Health Professionals Bank Credit Card
Get an introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months and save with an ongoing $0 annual fee with the Health Professionals Bank Credit Card.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert