Compare home loan offers from QBANK.
QBank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The QBANK Fixed Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed Discounted LVR 90% (Owner Occupier Special Offer) has a 3.62% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The QBANK Classic - Discount Rate has a 3.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare QBank home loans
Compare QBank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
QBank lender profile
- QBANK, formerly Queensland Police Credit Union, was founded in 1964 with the aim of assisting police officers, Queensland fire and rescue service personnel, ambulance officers, SES personnel, public sector employees and their families to manage their banking.
- QBANK offers a full range of financial services including home loans, investment and savings accounts, and a range of insurance products. Its interest rates are flexible and there are no penalties for additional payments on loans.
- The bank serves current and former employees of Queensland government organisations only.
QBank mortgage features
QBank has fixed and variable home loans for investors and owner occupiers, plus package loans.
|Deposit size||Most owner occupier mortgages from QBank let you borrow up to 90% of a property's value.|
|Application fees||None of QBank's mortgages come with an application fee.|
|Eligibility||Only current and former employees of eligible Queensland government organisations can get a mortgage with QBank.|
How do I apply for a QBank mortgage?
Click on any QBank product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each QBank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with QBank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).