Speak to a Mortgage House home loan specialist and find the right home loan for you.
Competitive Mortgage House rates for...
- Home buyers. The Mortgage House Advantage Fixed Rate (Special) has a 3.57% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
- Refinancing. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG – Consolidation Special has a 3.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
Compare Mortgage House home loans
Compare Mortgage House home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Mortgage House lender profile
- Mortgage House is a non-bank home loan provider in Australia.
- Mortgage House has numerous mortgage options to choose from, including home loans for first home buyers and refinancers, property investors and people wanting to construct their homes.
- Mortgage House also offers options for home renovations and its portable home loans give people the ability to move with their mortgages.
Mortgage House mortgage features
Mortgage House has mortgages for most Australian borrowers, whether refinancing, buying a home or an investment.
|Offset account||Some Mortgage House mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||The Mortgage House Advantage Fixed Rate (Special) comes with a redraw facility but most other loans do not.|
How do I apply for an Mortgage House mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Mortgage House mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the ''Enquire Now'' button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Mortgage House lending specialist.
Each Mortgage House product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Mortgage House you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).