On this page you can find information about Lysaght Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Lysaght Credit Union rates for...
Compare Lysaght Credit Union home loans
Compare Lysaght Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated April 5th, 2020
Lysaght Credit Union lender profile
- Lysaght Credit Union was established in 1966 to provide financial services to employees of Bluescope Steel New South Wales. A one time $2 membership fee buys you a share into the Lysaght Credit Union and access to the products and services they provide.
- The credit union is member-owned and has around 2,600 members today. You don't need to be an employee of Bluescope Steel to join.
- Lysaght Credit Union also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal and car loans, lines of credit and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Lysaght Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Lysaght Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Lysaght Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Lysaght Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?