On this page you can find information about Horizon Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Horizon Bank rates for...
Compare Horizon Bank home loans
Compare Horizon Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated March 30th, 2020
Horizon Bank lender profile
- Horizon Bank was founded in 1964 and is based on the NSW South Coast.
- Horizon is a mutual bank, meaning it is owned and run by members. Customers purchase a share in the credit union in order to access its portfolio of financial services.
- Apart from home loans, Horizon Bank offers insurance, travel help, access and deposit accounts, car loans, personal loans, financial education services and more.
How do I apply for a Horizon Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Horizon Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Horizon Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Horizon Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?