We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Horizon Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Horizon Bank Home Sweet Home Loan has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Horizon Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed (Investor) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Horizon Bank home loans
Compare Horizon Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Horizon Bank lender profile
- Horizon Bank was founded in 1964 and is based on the NSW South Coast.
- Horizon is a mutual bank, meaning it is owned and run by members. Customers purchase a share in the credit union in order to access its portfolio of financial services.
- Apart from home loans, Horizon Bank offers insurance, travel help, access and deposit accounts, car loans, personal loans, financial education services and more.
How do I apply for a Horizon Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Horizon Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Horizon Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Horizon Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Home loans take months, how does this bank do 7-day approvals?
Neo bank 86 400 are now offering swift turnaround times on home loans direct to consumers, with approvals coming through within 48 hours – and loan settlement in as little as seven days.
Homestar Star Gold Variable home loan
Here’s our review of Homestar’s Star Gold Variable home loan, a low-rate loan well-suited to refinancers.
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
If you’re in the market for a new car, the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan may be able to give you the funds you need. With the security of a fixed rate and flexible repayments, this loan might be what you need to own your new set of wheels.
Great Southern Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
With a Variable Rate Personal Loan from Great Southern Bank you get simplicity matched with the opportunity to save yourself hundreds of dollars in interest fees. The flexibility in repayments that this loan gives you makes it easy to keep up with and pay it off without incurring extra fees.
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
When you have a large expense that your savings can’t cover, a personal loan at a fixed rate from Great Southern Bank is an option worth considering. With no fees and a competitive fixed interest rate, this could be the right loan for you.
Australian Unity Fixed Rate Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits.
Instant home loan approval – are you eligible?
While other lenders have long turnaround times and clunky approval processes, a new home loan offers instant approval. What's the catch?
Multiple banks increase fixed home loan rates – more to follow?
Several banks have lifted fixed home loan rates. Does this spell the end of aggressive rate discounts and should you lock in your rates now?
Mortgage interest rates hit new low – what’s the catch?
A big 4 bank has slashed up to 0.90% off their variable rate home loans, bringing mortgage interest rates down to new lows. But what's the catch?
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert