Firstmac Home Loans
Learn more about Firstmac and their mortgages.
On this page you can find information about Firstmac home loans.
Firstmac home loan rates
Contact Firstmac directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Firstmac lender profile
- Firstmac is a Brisbane-based non-bank lender with over 40 years' experience in mortgage lending.
- The lender has settled 100,000 home loans and manages over $11 billion in mortgages.
- Fistmac funds its own mortgages its Residential Mortgage Backed Securities.
How do I apply for a Firstmac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Firstmac, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Firstmac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Firstmac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert