Find everything you need to know about Firstmac home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Firstmac home loans below.
Firstmac's lowest rate for...
Compare Firstmac home loan rates
Compare Firstmac home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Firstmac lender profile
- Firstmac is a Brisbane-based non-bank lender with over 40 years' experience in mortgage lending.
- The lender has settled more than 130,000 home loans and manages over $13 billion in mortgages.
- Firstmac funds its own mortgages by issuing Residential Mortgage Backed Securities.
How do I apply for a Firstmac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Firstmac, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Firstmac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Firstmac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?