On this page you can find information about First Option Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive First Option Bank rates for...
Compare First Option Bank home loans
Compare First Option Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated December 11th, 2019
First Option Bank lender profile
- First Option Bank is a member-owned organisation created in 2005 with the merger of TAB Credit Union (NSW) and Flying Horse Credit Union (Victoria) to form a union focused on the gaming, leisure, hotel, telecommunications and petrochemical industries.
- First Option Bank is based in Victoria with a branch office in South Melbourne.
- First Option Bank helps customers with loans, business finance, banking, travel insurance and money transfers.
How do I apply for a First Option Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from First Option Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each First Option Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with First Option Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?