First Option Bank home loans
Your guide to home loan offers from First Option Bank.
On this page you can find information about First Option Bank home loans.
First Option Bank home loan rates
First Option Bank has loans for property investors and owner-occupiers. Contact First Option Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
First Option Bank lender profile
- First Option Bank is a member-owned organisation created out of several credit unions. The bank's origins begin in 1965 as an organisation supporting TAB agents.
- First Option Bank has offices in Melbourne, Victoria and Granville, NSW.
- First Option Bank helps customers with loans, business finance, wealth management and more. A member-owned institution, anyone can apply to join First Option bank.
How do I apply for a First Option Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from First Option Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each First Option Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with First Option Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount offer for Owner Occupiers, P&I Borrowing over $200,000 (*now 2.84%, drops to 2.59% on 3 April)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
A competitive interest rate home loan with interest only options. Interest rate 2.79% p.a.
comp rate of 2.81% p.a.
Ask an Expert