First Option Bank home loans
Your guide to home loan offers from First Option Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about First Option Bank home loans.
First Option Bank home loan rates
First Option Bank has loans for property investors and owner-occupiers. Contact First Option Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
First Option Bank lender profile
- First Option Bank is a member-owned organisation created out of several credit unions. The bank's origins begin in 1965 as an organisation supporting TAB agents.
- First Option Bank has offices in Melbourne, Victoria and Granville, NSW.
- First Option Bank helps customers with loans, business finance, wealth management and more. A member-owned institution, anyone can apply to join First Option bank.
How do I apply for a First Option Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from First Option Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each First Option Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with First Option Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
5 capital cities set for property price booms in 2021
Experts predict widespread property price growth in 2021, with a number of cities earmarked for double-digit growth.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
How to start a graphic design business
How to use your design skills as the basis for a profitable enterprise you can run from the comfort of your home.
How to start a curtains and blinds business
Get all the important details on starting your own curtains and blinds business.
How to start a corporate merchandising business
From business loans to perfecting your sales expertise, helpful tips for launching your business.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert