First Option Bank home loans
Your guide to home loan offers from First Option Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about First Option Bank home loans.
First Option Bank home loan rates
First Option Bank has loans for property investors and owner-occupiers. Contact First Option Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
First Option Bank lender profile
- First Option Bank is a member-owned organisation created out of several credit unions. The bank's origins begin in 1965 as an organisation supporting TAB agents.
- First Option Bank has offices in Melbourne, Victoria and Granville, NSW.
- First Option Bank helps customers with loans, business finance, wealth management and more. A member-owned institution, anyone can apply to join First Option bank.
How do I apply for a First Option Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from First Option Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each First Option Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with First Option Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Bitcoin trading made simple
Build both your knowledge and Bitcoin wallet with this simple guide to trading.
First home buyer skips Sydney property for half-price regional home
With frenzied auctions and properties selling fast, first home buyers have to be proactive and resourceful to get on the property ladder.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Adding value to a house
Add big value to your house without a major investment with these top tips.
9 Great Property apps
We've picked our favourite property apps for buying, renting and sprucing up your living space.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert