We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about First Option Bank home loans.
First Option Bank home loan rates
First Option Bank has loans for property investors and owner-occupiers. Contact First Option Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
First Option Bank lender profile
- First Option Bank is a member-owned organisation created out of several credit unions. The bank's origins begin in 1965 as an organisation supporting TAB agents.
- First Option Bank has offices in Melbourne, Victoria and Granville, NSW.
- First Option Bank helps customers with loans, business finance, wealth management and more. A member-owned institution, anyone can apply to join First Option bank.
How do I apply for a First Option Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from First Option Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each First Option Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with First Option Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
ANZ Rewards Platinum – Exclusive Offer
Offers a competitive rewards program, 150,000 bonus ANZ Reward Points, a first-year annual fee waiver and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
St.George Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Offers a low ongoing purchase interest rate, $0 first year annual fee and a $300 cashback offer.
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
5 tech deals to make working from home better in lockdown: Save $213
These hot offers will help you upgrade your home office set-up and improve your lockdown experience.
4 ways to keep your hard-earned cash safe
SPONSORED: Don’t let yourself become a victim of fraud or theft. Here are 4 easy ways to keep your money safer.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert