On this page you can find information about CUA home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive CUA rates for...
Compare CUA home loans
Compare CUA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to CUA’s website for the product you selected.
Rates last updated November 18th, 2019
CUA lender profile
- CUA, formerly known as Credit Union Australia, offers home loans, transaction and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance and financial planning.
- As a 100% customer-owned institution, CUA is able to reinvest profits to help it offer affordable home loan options by reducing fees and interest rates.
CUA mortgage features
CUA offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
How do I apply for a CUA mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on CUA's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to CUA’s website.
Each CUA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with CUA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?