CUA home loans
Home loans from one of Australia's largest customer-owned brands.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive CUA rates for...
- Home buyers. The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan - $500k+ (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.97% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan - $500k+ (Investor, P&I) has a 2.66% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare CUA home loans
Compare CUA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to CUA's website for the product you selected.
CUA lender profile
- CUA, formerly known as Credit Union Australia, offers home loans, transaction and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance and financial planning.
- As a 100% customer-owned institution, CUA is able to reinvest profits to help it offer affordable home loan options by reducing fees and interest rates.
CUA mortgage features
CUA offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most CUA home loans let you borrow 90-95% of your property's value.|
|Redraw||Most CUA products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several CUA home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the CUA Achieve Variable.|
How do I apply for a CUA mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on CUA's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to CUA's website.
Each CUA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with CUA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan
A review of the CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan.
CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan
Read this informative review of the CUA Accelerate Variable home loan.
CUA Fresh Start Basic Variable Home Loan review
With the CUA Fresh Start Basic Variable Home Loan you get all the great features of a basic home loan but none of the extras you may not use as well as no ongoing fees.
CUA Equity Line of Credit
More just a source of funds, a CUA Equity Line of Credit can be the gateway from just owning a home to managing a financially sound and lucrative investment portfolio.
CUA Premium Fixed Rate Home Loan
The CUA Premium Fixed Rate home loan offers competitive fixed interest rates, great features designed to help you pay off your home loan sooner with no monthly account-keeping fees.
CUA Fresh Start Variable Home Loan
Enjoy a low interest rate and fees with this loan from CUA.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert