We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Border Bank home loans
Compare Border Bank home loan products in the table below.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Border Bank lender profile
- Border Bank is a mutual financial institution and a division of Police Bank. It is a member-owned institution. It was formerly named Customs Bank.
- Border Bank serves employees of the Department of Home Affairs and their families.
- Border Bank offers a full range of financial products, including personal and car loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Border Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Border Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Border Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Border Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
AFCA approves $240m in refunds and penalties: Could you be due compensation?
New data reveals AFCA received a whopping 70,000 complaints in the last year generating millions of dollars worth of refunds to Aussies.
Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
How your postcode could derail your home ownership dreams
The last 12 months have seen thousands of first home buyers getting into the property market – but some are running into a common yet unexpected hurdle.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert