Compare Beyond Bank Australia home loan rates for April 2019.
Beyond Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Beyond Bank Low Rate Special Home Loan - LVR ≤ 80% (Owner Occupier)
has a 3.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Beyond Bank Total Home Loan Package Investment Home Loan - New Money offer, P&I
has a 4.05% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Beyond Bank home loans
Compare Beyond Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Beyond Bank's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Beyond Bank lender profile
- Beyond Bank Australia is one of Australia's largest customer-owned banks, with more than 200,000 customers and 40+ branches around Australia.
- Beyond Bank offers credit cards, bank accounts and insurance products in addition to mortgages.
- Beyond Bank has online services, 10,000 ATMs across the country and bank branches in NSW, Western Australia, South Australia and the ACT.
Beyond Bank mortgage features
Beyond Bank has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with many Beyond Bank mortgages.|
|Split rate||The Beyond Bank Total Home Loan Package and the Beyond Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan both allow borrowers to split their loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The Beyond Bank Total Home Loan Package has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Package benefits||The Beyond Bank Total Home Loan Package allows you to combine a fixed or variable rate mortgage with an offset account, a credit card and a bank account.|
How do I apply for a Beyond Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Beyond Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Beyond Bank's website.
Each Beyond Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Beyond Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).