BankVic home loans
Compare home loan rates from BankVic.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive BankVic rates
- Fixed rate. The BankVic Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner occupier) special rate has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Variable rate. The BankVic Introductory 2 Year Variable Rate - (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare BankVic home loans
Compare BankVic home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to BankVic's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
BankVic lender profile
- BankVic is a member-owned bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public service workers and their families.
- The bank was founded in 1974 by members of the Victorian police. It remains a Victorian organisation and today has 112,000 members.
- BankVic also offers credit cards, insurance policies, term deposits and other banking products.
BankVic mortgage features
Here's some more information about BankVic's products.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some BankVic mortgages, although you'll need a 20% deposit to avoid lenders mortgage insurance.|
|Eligibility||A member-owned institution, BankVic offers services to Victorian police, health, emergency services and public service employees and their families.|
|Redraw||BankVic mortgages have redraw facilities.|
How do I apply for a BankVic mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on BankVic's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to BankVic's website.
Each BankVic product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BankVic you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
BankVic Introductory 2 Year Variable Rate Home Loan
Read Finder's review of BankVic's Introductory 2 Year Variable Rate home loan. Compare rates and apply today.
BankVic Fixed Rate Home Loan
Read Finder's review of the BankVic Fixed Rate Home Loan. This mortgage has options for investors and home buyers.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert