BankVic home loans
Compare home loan rates from BankVic.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive BankVic rates
- Fixed rate. The BankVic Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner occupier) special rate has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Variable rate. The BankVic Introductory 2 Year Variable Rate - (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare BankVic home loans
Compare BankVic home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to BankVic's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
BankVic lender profile
- BankVic is a member-owned bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public service workers and their families.
- The bank was founded in 1974 by members of the Victorian police. It remains a Victorian organisation and today has 112,000 members.
- BankVic also offers credit cards, insurance policies, term deposits and other banking products.
BankVic mortgage features
Here's some more information about BankVic's products.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some BankVic mortgages, although you'll need a 20% deposit to avoid lenders mortgage insurance.|
|Eligibility||A member-owned institution, BankVic offers services to Victorian police, health, emergency services and public service employees and their families.|
|Redraw||BankVic mortgages have redraw facilities.|
How do I apply for a BankVic mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on BankVic's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to BankVic's website.
Each BankVic product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BankVic you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert