On this page you can find information about BankVic home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive BankVic rates
Compare BankVic home loans
Compare BankVic home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to BankVic's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated October 14th, 2019
BankVic lender profile
- BankVic is a member-owned bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public service workers and their families.
- The bank was founded in 1974 by members of the Victorian police. It remains a Victorian organisation and today has 112,000 members.
- BankVic also offers credit cards, insurance policies, term deposits and other banking products.
BankVic mortgage features
Here's some more information about BankVic's products.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some BankVic mortgages, although you'll need a 20% deposit to avoid lenders mortgage insurance.|
|Eligibility||A member-owned institution, BankVic offers services to Victorian police, health, emergency services and public service employees and their families.|
|Redraw||BankVic mortgages have redraw facilities.|
How do I apply for a BankVic mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on BankVic's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to BankVic's website.
Each BankVic product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BankVic you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?