We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive BankVic rates
- Fixed rate. The BankVic Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner occupier) special rate has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Variable rate. The BankVic Introductory 2 Year Variable Rate - (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare BankVic home loans
Compare BankVic home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to BankVic's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
BankVic lender profile
- BankVic is a member-owned bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public service workers and their families.
- The bank was founded in 1974 by members of the Victorian police. It remains a Victorian organisation and today has 112,000 members.
- BankVic also offers credit cards, insurance policies, term deposits and other banking products.
BankVic mortgage features
Here's some more information about BankVic's products.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some BankVic mortgages, although you'll need a 20% deposit to avoid lenders mortgage insurance.|
|Eligibility||A member-owned institution, BankVic offers services to Victorian police, health, emergency services and public service employees and their families.|
|Redraw||BankVic mortgages have redraw facilities.|
How do I apply for a BankVic mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on BankVic's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to BankVic's website.
Each BankVic product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BankVic you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert