Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare competitive and affordable home loans from Bankstown City Unity Bank.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Bankstown's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bankstown City Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bankstown City Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bankstown City Unity Bank lender profile
- Bankstown City Unity Bank started as the Bankstown Municipal Council Employees' Credit Union in 1965. The bank now serves customers across Sydney. Bankstown City Unity Bank has been a division of Unity Bank since 2017.
- Bankstown City Unity Bank also offers personal and car loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Bankstown City Unity Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bankstown City Unity Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bankstown City Unity Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bankstown City Unity Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get up $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert