Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare competitive and affordable home loans from Bankstown City Unity Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bankstown's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bankstown City Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.24% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bankstown City Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bankstown City Unity Bank lender profile
- Bankstown City Unity Bank started as the Bankstown Municipal Council Employees' Credit Union in 1965. The bank now serves customers across Sydney. Bankstown City Unity Bank has been a division of Unity Bank since 2017.
- Bankstown City Unity Bank also offers personal and car loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Bankstown City Unity Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bankstown City Unity Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bankstown City Unity Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bankstown City Unity Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
5 capital cities set for property price booms in 2021
Experts predict widespread property price growth in 2021, with a number of cities earmarked for double-digit growth.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Bank of Mum and Dad: 44% of parents subsidise the lives of their adult kids
From buying a home to bankrolling holidays, the “Bank of Mum and Dad” remains open for business according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Citi Rewards Card
Take advantage of a 0% balance transfer offer for 30 months and a discounted annual fee for the first year with this Citi Rewards credit card offer.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Finder Cash Rate Survey: RBA holds rate at 0.25%, November cut expected
Despite mounting speculation about the possibility of another cut, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has today announced that it will hold the cash rate at 0.25% in October. See what the experts had to say as part of the Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert