Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare competitive and affordable home loans from Bankstown City Unity Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bankstown's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bankstown City Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bankstown City Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bankstown City Unity Bank lender profile
- Bankstown City Unity Bank started as the Bankstown Municipal Council Employees' Credit Union in 1965. The bank now serves customers across Sydney. Bankstown City Unity Bank has been a division of Unity Bank since 2017.
- Bankstown City Unity Bank also offers personal and car loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Bankstown City Unity Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bankstown City Unity Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bankstown City Unity Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bankstown City Unity Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Citi Rewards Card – Velocity Points Offer
Enjoy 100,000 bonus Velocity Points, a reduced first-year annual fee and points per $1 spent with the Citi Rewards credit card.
Citi Rewards Card – Points & Gift Card Offer
Enjoy an introductory 90,000 bonus Citi reward Points, a $100 Coles eGift card, plus a reduced first-year annual fee with this Citi Rewards Card offer.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Bank of Mum and Dad: 44% of parents subsidise the lives of their adult kids
From buying a home to bankrolling holidays, the “Bank of Mum and Dad” remains open for business according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert