On this page you can find information about Illawarra home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Bankstown's lowest rate for...
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loans
Compare Bankstown City Unity Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bankstown City Unity Bank lender profile
- Bankstown City Unity Bank started as the Bankstown Municipal Council Employees' Credit Union in 1965. The bank now serves customers across Sydney. Bankstown City Unity Bank has been a division of Unity Bank since 2017.
- Bankstown City Unity Bank also offers personal and car loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Bankstown City Unity Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bankstown City Unity Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bankstown City Unity Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bankstown City Unity Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?