Bank of us Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Bank of us.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of us rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of us FlexiDiscount Home Loan - Special 3 Year Fixed LVR < 80% has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of us Flexichoice Home Loan - Variable Special LVR<80% (Investor) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank of us home loans
Compare Bank of us home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bank of us lender profile
- Bank of us started way back in 1870 as the Launceston Equitable Building and Investment Society. Today it is a member-owned credit union operating in Tasmania.
- Bank of us has multiple branches in the following Tasmanian cities and towns: Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Ulverstone, Burnie, Wynyard, Glenorchy and Rosny Park.
- Bank of us also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans, business banking and insurance.
How do I apply for a Bank of us mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of us, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of us product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of us you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Find the best AUD to USD exchange rate
Get today’s best Australian to US dollar exchange rates before you send money overseas.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right
Finder's submission in response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right.
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert