On this page you can find information about Bank of us home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Bank of us rates for...
Compare Bank of us home loans
Compare Bank of us home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated February 28th, 2020
Bank of us lender profile
- Bank of us started way back in 1870 as the Launceston Equitable Building and Investment Society. Today it is a member-owned credit union operating in Tasmania.
- Bank of us has multiple branches in the following Tasmanian cities and towns: Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Ulverstone, Burnie, Wynyard, Glenorchy and Rosny Park.
- Bank of us also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans, business banking and insurance.
How do I apply for a Bank of us mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of us, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of us product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of us you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?