Bank of us Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Bank of us.
Competitive Bank of us rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of us FlexiDiscount Home Loan - Special 3 Year Fixed LVR < 80% has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of us Flexichoice Home Loan - Variable Special LVR<80% (Investor) has a 3.03% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank of us home loans
Compare Bank of us home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bank of us lender profile
- Bank of us started way back in 1870 as the Launceston Equitable Building and Investment Society. Today it is a member-owned credit union operating in Tasmania.
- Bank of us has multiple branches in the following Tasmanian cities and towns: Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Ulverstone, Burnie, Wynyard, Glenorchy and Rosny Park.
- Bank of us also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans, business banking and insurance.
How do I apply for a Bank of us mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of us, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of us product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of us you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert