Bank of us Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Bank of us.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of us rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of us FlexiDiscount Home Loan - Special 3 Year Fixed LVR < 80% has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of us Flexichoice Home Loan - Variable Special LVR<80% (Investor) has a 3.03% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank of us home loans
Compare Bank of us home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Bank of us lender profile
- Bank of us started way back in 1870 as the Launceston Equitable Building and Investment Society. Today it is a member-owned credit union operating in Tasmania.
- Bank of us has multiple branches in the following Tasmanian cities and towns: Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Ulverstone, Burnie, Wynyard, Glenorchy and Rosny Park.
- Bank of us also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans, business banking and insurance.
How do I apply for a Bank of us mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of us, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of us product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of us you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Finder’s RBA cash rate survey: Experts reveal their top economic predictions for 2021
Experts and economists have shared their key economic and financial predictions for 2021 as part of the latest Finder RBA cash rate survey. All 40 correctly predicted that the cash rate would remain at 0.10% this month.
Finder’s RBA cash rate survey: 89% of experts support axing stamp duty nationally
An annual land tax should replace the one-off financial sledgehammer of stamp duty on property purchases, say experts. All experts (40/40) participating in Finder's RBA cash rate survey are predicting a cash rate hold this December.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert